What To Do In Nelson This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Nelson, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Nelson.
- Gypsy Pickers at The Vic, Nelson is hosted at "The Vic Brewbar".
- Paddle Boarding is hosted at "Trafalgar Centre".
- Miyazu Gardens Treasure Hunt - Free Community Event is hosted at "Nelson & Tasman Parks Programme".
- $110 Coppermine Drop Off for bikers, hikers or scenic flight is hosted at "Coppermine Saddle".
- An Evening at The Boathouse: Wine and Cheese is hosted at "The Boathouse, Nelson".
- Coastguard Summer Lottery is hosted at "Mitre 10 MEGA Nelson Gardening".
- Soul Funk Collective is hosted at "DeVille".
- Monthly Volunteer Weekend is hosted at "Wairoa Gorge".
- Summer Movies al Fresco - The Railway Children is hosted at "Fairfield Park".