Harihar Fort Trek
Harihar fort / Harshagad is a fort located 48 km from Igatpuri, Nashik district, of Maharashtra. It is an important fort in Nashik district, and was constructed to look upon the trade route through Gonda Ghat. It receives many visitors because of its peculiar rock-cut steps.
A wide, safe trekking path starts from the hillock north of the Nirgudpada. It passes through scrub forest till it reaches an open ridge which is connected to the fort. It takes about an hour to reach the scarp of the hill on which the fort is situated. The ascent through the 60 m rock-cut steps is wonderful. It is like a stone ladder placed at 60 degree along the scarp. There is small Lake on top of the harihar fort.
Date: 24th June 2018
Height: 3500 feet Approx
Cost : 1600/- Per Person
Meeting point :
05:50 AM – Pritam Hotel Dadar(East).
The pickup points will be as follows:
06:40 AM – Nitin Company, Thane(West)
07:15 AM – Kalyan Bhiwandi Bypass
10:30 AM: Reach Base Village Nirgudpada.
10:40 AM: Start our Trek
12:45 PM: Reach top of the fort
01:00 PM: Lunch, explore and rest.
02:30 PM: Start descend
04:00 PM: Reach Base Village
04:15 PM: Proceed to Mumbai
08:00 PM: Reach Dadar.
• Travelling from Dadar To Dadar by Private Non AC Bus
• Professional Expertise.
• Meals during travel
• Personal expenses
• Insurance of any kind
• Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
• Any item not covered under “inclusions”
• limited seats
• If you want customized camping then rates will change.
• If you want from us Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai Costing will change.
• Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited. For confirmation of the seat, full amount needs to be deposited prior to the event. Prior to making any payments please confirm about seat availability.
• 7 days prior to event 10% amount will be non Refundable.
• 2 days prior No Refund
Name: Akhil Nair
Bank : Canara Bank
Branch: Mumbai fort market
Account no :0214101063910
IFSC CODE: CNRB0000214
For other payment options, queries and registration, please contact
You may also like the following events from Bag Packing Ventures:
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Nashik
Liked this event? Spread the word :