Certificate Course on ``Supply Chain Management” (10 Days Evening)
Institute of Professional Development Programs IPDP Training is going to organize a Certificate Course on ``Supply Chain Management” (10 Days Evening)
Course Fee: TK 13,000/- (Thirteen Thousand) Excluding VAT & Tax.
Schedule: 24th February to 29th March, 2021
Day: Monday & Wednesday (Every week), Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Venue: IPDP Training Room, House # 05, (1st floor), Road # 17, Block # D, Banani, Dhaka
Mohammad Arif Anwar,
Strategic Sourcing, Finance
Mohammad Arif Anwar is an MBA (in Finance, from the University of Dhaka) and an MCIPS (Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) and Diploma in SCM(P), ITC, Geneva.
Mr. Arif has proven track records in Telecom Sourcing areas since last 15+ years (including 6 years+ in GP Sourcing).
He has extensive experience of working in Network Element Sourcing, Digital & Device Sourcing along with other areas of sourcing like ISIT, Passive Element, Power, Commercial etc. Under Telenor Global Sourcing he worked in many Global Projects and act as Commercial Lead and Negotiation Lead on behalf of Grameenphone.
He is also experienced in the area of Vendor management, Vendor strategies, TCO analysis, Negotiation strategies, Contract Management, etc.
Before GP, he worked with the large multinationals like SIEMENS (2 Yrs.-) and Robi Axiata Limited (6.5 Yrs.-) and local conglomerate like GMG Airlines (1 Yr-) in the area of Procurement, Contract Mgt. and Supply Chain Management.
Apart from his permanent job, he is a regular trainer in DBI (Dhaka Chamber of Commerce & Industries’ Business Institute) for IPSCM (International Purchasing and Supply Chain) Diploma courses offered by ITC, WTO (UNCTAD) and a Faculty of Finance (for BBA courses) in DBI (DCCI Business Institute) as his part-time engagement.
From this year conducting PGD in SCM in Career Hubs, Bangladesh.
Objectives of the training:
• To introduce the Supply chain process, drivers and different stages of Supply Chain Management
• To provide a clear idea of role of supply chain management in project and business decisions
• To enable the participants on demand forecasting, maintaining the quality
• Understanding the cost reduction tools in supply chain management
How participants will benefited after this training:
1. Participants will be able to understand the entire supply chain process. They will be able to take correct business decision.
2. Participants will be able to find out the critical path in a project work and take necessary action by correcting the supply chain process.
3. They will be able to do correct forecasting.
4. A clear idea about house of quality, JIT will be given in the training and at last the participants will be introduced with a number of cost reduction tools in supply chain management.
Contents of Training:
1. Supply Chain Management Overview
2. Sourcing and Procurement
3. Negotiation in Business
4. Preparation of Contract & Contract Management
5. Payment in Supply Chain
6. SRM and Performance Management
7. Logistics, Warehousing, Inventory or Distribution management
8. Risk and Fraud Management
9. Environmental issues in Supply chain
10. Global Supply Chain Management
Who would be benefited after this training:
Entrepreneurs, Professionals in the Field of Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Import, Export and Manufacturing. Job Seekers in related Departments of Logistics and Transportation.
To confirm your registration, please pay the registration fee by 23rd February, 2021
Account Name: Institute of Professional Development Programs
Account No: 002411100007842
Bank: Southeast Bank Limited
Branch: Banani, Dhaka.
BKash No: 01302272564 (Merchant), Rocket: 013022725647 (Merchant)
N.B: After depositing the training fee by Bank please send a scan copy and depositing the training fee by BKash sending mobile number & registration form to this mail: aXBkcHRyYWluaW5nIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= (Md. Shafiul Azam) to confirm your registration.
If you have any query, please feel free to contact us:
Cell: 01302272564, 01946752388, 01867397323 (Md. Shafiul Azam)
Email: dHJhaW5pbmcgfCBpcGRwYmQgISBjb20= or aXBkcHRyYWluaW5nIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
Note: As the numbers of seats is limited, participation in the program will be confirmed on first come first served basis with full payment.
Arrangement for hand gloves, musk, hand sanitizer, certificate, handout, tea, snacks would be made by the organizer during the training. Maintain social distance.
About The Host: Institute of Professional Development Programs (IPDP) is a innovative professional services firm offering training, consultancy and education services.
Website Link: http://www.ipdpbd.com