After a Grand success and overwhelming participation in the four Half Marathons during the last four years, National Fertilizers Limited, announces 6th, Feb 2022 as the date for the 5th Edition of Nangal Half Marathon-2022 (On Ground Event).
So mark the date in your calendars.!
BOOK TICKETS:- https://www.citywoofer.com/e/nfl-5th-nangal-half-marathon-2022
About the Route :
The running route is a rare blend of zigzag – up and downhill- forests- riverside-wetland-birds habitat.
Enjoy nature while running on a beautiful route passing through the Shivalik Hills and along the Sutlej River.
Feel your deepest self during spectacular sunrise while running and also listen to the singing birds, chirping pleasant morning music, while passing through the Nangal Wetland the winter home for more than 40000 migratory birds.
5 KM | 10 KM | HALF MARATHON
Age Categories in each Run:
1) 5 KM (Non timed chip) - Men & Women - i) 16 to 35 years ii) 35 to 50 years iii) 50 years and above
2) 10 KM (Timing chip)- Men & Women - i) 16 to 30 years ii) 30 to 45 years iii) 45 to 55 years iv) 55 years and above
3) HALF MARATHON (Timing chip)- Men & Women - i) 16 to 30 years ii) 30 to 45 years iii) 45 to 55 years iv) 55 years and above
The final on-ground participation will strictly depend on the government COVID guidelines.
Early Bird Discount: For runners registering before the 30th November 2021, a flat discount of 25% can be availed at the time of registration.
We start with warm-up exercises / Zumba and close with cool-down stretches.
- EVENT DATE: 06th Feb-2022
- REPORTING TIME: 5:00 AM
5th Edition NFL Half Marathon -2022 on 06th Feb-2022 would be a fun-filled Fresh Morning with:
- Finisher medal
- Winner Trophy
- Warm-up session
- Event Photos
- T-shirt to all Participants
- Timing chip for only Half Marathon &10 KM
- Medals and Certificate to all Participants
- Winner Trophy
- Post-run refreshment to all Participants
- On Route Hydration to all Participants
- Photographs / Videography
- Medical support
- Zumba, Music, Dhol and a lot of Fun