Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Nampa
Nampa is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Nampa has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Firehouse Sports Pub
- Deer Flat National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center
- Luna Blu
- Hispanic Cultural Center of Idaho
- Idaho Fitness Factory - Nampa
- Craft lounge
- Canyon County Historical Society
- Champions ATA Martial Arts
- Jeremy's Downtown Arcade
- Shine On Daycare
- Heron Place
- Dunn Rite Ranch
- Rocco's Roadhouse
- Whiskey River
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Nampa?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Nampa is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Nampa during Halloween.
Nampa Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween Trunk or Treat was hosted at Champions ATA Martial Arts.
- POUND Halloween Spooktacular! was hosted at Idaho Fitness Factory - Nampa.
- 2C Women Connect Raoring 20's Halloween Mixer was hosted at Craft lounge.
- Halloween Party To Die For! was hosted at Firehouse Sports Pub.
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Shine On Daycare.
- Halloween Bash was hosted at Heron Place.
- Halloween Bon Fire was hosted at Dunn Rite Ranch.
- Halloween Bash was hosted at Whiskey River.
- Luna Blu's Halloween Party was hosted at Luna Blu.
- Track or Treat OPEN House! was hosted at Canyon County Historical Society.
- Halloween Party at Jeremy's was hosted at Jeremy's Downtown Arcade.
- Scary Karaoke! was hosted at Rocco's Roadhouse.
- Volunteer Sign Up for Creepy Critter Encounters was hosted at Deer Flat National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center.
- Telemundo Trunk or Treat was hosted at Hispanic Cultural Center of Idaho.