In the socio-economic and business context conducting research data management and data analysis are imperative for informed decision making. IBM SPSS Statistics is a powerful statistical software platform. It delivers a robust set of features that lets your organization extract actionable insights from its data. The software is more popular in social sciences. Sound knowledge about the methodology of conducting research and the use of SPSS is very beneficial for to researchers. Upon completion of workshop participants will develop competence in quantitative techniques in research design data collection and management statistical data analysis interpretation and reporting of results.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Easily collect high quality data using mobile devices such as tablets and phones.
• Clean their data for use in subsequent statistical analysis.
• Identify and fix errors in datasets.
• Analyze and better understand their data and solve complex business and research problems through a user-friendly interface.
• More quickly understand large and complex data sets with advanced statistical procedures that help ensure high accuracy and quality decision-making.
• Gain high level skills on statistical results interpretation and report writing.
Who should enroll?
The course is useful for professionals who use data as part of their work and who need to make decisions from data analysis. This course does not assume previous knowledge and competency in using SPSS software.
Tickets for Training Courses in Quantitative Data Management and Analysis using SPSS can be booked here.