TembeaKenya; Namanga Hill Day Hike (April 14th) For Ksh.2400
#TembeaKenya With #KenyaOutdoors presents a day hike to Namanga hill also know as Ol Doinyo Orok Hill.
Dates; April 14th,2018
Charges; Ksh. 2,400
The Ol Doinyo Orok mountain,also called Namanga Hills, is situated in southern Kenya next to the Tanzanian border in the Namanga Division. The mountain has a stretched triangular shape, almost like an arrow pointing north. The short side faces the Tanzanian border (and one corner is actually crossing it). The highest peak is 2548 m.
On a Lucky day you can spot the top of Mt. kilimanjaro.
Meeting/Departure; 6.30AM at Bata Shop_Hilton Hotel
THE HIKE COST
• Kenyan Citizen - Ksh.2400
• Residents & Expats - Ksh 2600
Discounts on 5+ people (Pay less 300 each)
• Conservation/Community fee & Guide fee
• Transport to and from Nairobi
• Drinking water (500ml)
• Event facilitation & organization
• Snacks/Packed Lunch
• Any items not stipulated in the "inclusive"
WHAT TO CARRY
• A hat
• Water proof gears
• Binoculars to get the best views of mountain
• Extra snacks/Lunch
• National ID / Passport
• Hiking attire /casual pants /comfortable hiking shoe/
• An extra T-Shirt /pants/warm clothing
Contact 0721140771 or 0735003535 or Visit our office
Safaricom Till No. 940786 (Buy goods or Services) or Airtel Money 0735003535 or Visit our office
Full payment or deposit Ksh.1400 and balance can be paid on hiking day.
April 11th (If bookings will not be full by then)
SHARE/INVITE/TAG A FRIEND!
For more events/deals like our page Kenya Outdoors Tours And Travel or Tembea Kenya
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Nairobi, Nonprofit Events in Nairobi.
Liked this event? Spread the word :