Mudrun Nakuru @ the “UP COUNTRY FAIR 2018” in - Nakuru County. Cost KSh8,300
Call: 0734 525583 to REGISTER!!!
DON’T MISS THE FUN VERY FEW SLOTS AVAILABLE.
The ‘Mud Run’ is centred on challenges (obstacles Teams have to surpass) a Team of 4 people who assist each other to take on obstacles thus you get dirty... and Muddy while having loads of fun.
The Team is timed and has a Team leader thus all participants have to cross all obstacles, true team spirit is best put to practice for all participants to finish the challenges.
Team KALAKALA is looking for 6 Teams made of Adventurous, fun loving, adrenaline driven, energetic and motivated people to take part in the 9km course CHALLENGE. Are you up for the challenge???
If you cannot make a team, you just need to pay as an individual and we will sort you out with three other team players.
Being a largely a fun event, no prior experience needed. You just need to be healthy and not under any Medic*tion.
Saturday 30th June – MUD RUN
Meet @ Bata Hilton @06h00 and leave by 6:30am
Registration & Briefing will take place from 10.30 am to 11.45 am
Event will begin from 12.00 pm
After the event will head to Nakuru Town where will spend the Night ( Kujiachilia)
@ kengen Spa in Naivasha Hells gate
Have a splendid day in the wild with an opportunity to enjoy hell's Gate National Park a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley.
Spectacular scenery the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes.
The highlight will be splendid hot swim in one of the largest natural Spa.
Olkaria Hot water Health SPA is one of Africa’s biggest natural health spa and a haven for all.
Head back to Nairobi
Meeting time is at 6:00am outside Bata Hilton. We always keep time and we won’t wait up for those who are late. We are disciplined people who adhere to time keeping. If we leave you, you will have to find your way to the start point.
- Lightweight fitting t-shirt and pants, spandex and polyester are best suited for mud runs. don't hold much water. Expect your clothes to get damaged during the mud run, so don't wear anything you care about.
- Shoes - trainers /sneakers / running shoes. Please note that hiking shoes are not appropriate for the run.
NB: Avoid cotton, cotton clothing will just retain water and make you colder
- Extra pair of shoes ( You can carry a pair of open shoes to wear after the Mud Run). - Cargo pants/ - Extra set of comfy pants + t-shirt. Jeans
- Sun protection (Sun Glasses, hat and or sun screen)
- Something warm for the cold morning / evening e.g a fleece or Hoodie
What to carry
1. Nutrition – This is an engaging exercise and you need to eat to keep your body well nourished. It’s good to bring along healthy snacks with a good balance of carbohydrate, protein and fat or a sandwich. Things like lunch bars, fruits, nuts are a good choice as well.
2. Hydration – It’s important to bring water with you and to drink it liberally. You’ll feel better if you stay hydrated, particularly if it’s very hot, the water will help you digest snacks or meals, and eliminate waste
3. A back pack
This is for you to carry your stuff in. After the Mud Run.
Just in case you are on meds or you are allergic to some things like insect bites
5. Cameras/ binoculars
7. Extra batteries/ Power bank
8. Other personal effects
( Toiletries, towels, tooth brush, tooth paste, body lotion, deo spray)
9. Extra cash for emergencies/tips/ buy souvenirs
10. A conquering attitude!!!
Citizens / Residents: - KSh. 8,300
- Transport to and fro
- Hotel Accommodation 3***Star Twin Shared (Dinner & Breakfast)
- Mud Run event entrance fees
- Park & Spa Fee
- Event T-shirt
- Water 2 ltrs
1. Deposit to our KCB account (Ask for details)
2. Till No: 136462- (Buy goods option)
For more details, e-mail: aW5mbyB8IGthbGFrYWxhc2FmYXJpcyAhIGNvICEga2U=
Phone: 0734 525 583
If you cancel more than 48 hours before your scheduled trip departure, Deposit payment will be retained to cater for third party expenses.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your schedule trip departure, no refund fees will be provided.
No shows are responsible for 100% of trip fees.
You may also like the following events from Kalakala Safaris:
- Next Thursday, 27th September, 08:00 am, Mt. Meru Climb Arusha in Nairobi
- Next Saturday, 29th September, 05:45 am, Namanga 1 Day Hike + Lunch @ksh2,750 in Nairobi
- Next month, 6th October, 07:30 am, Sagana Water Rafting and Camping October Babies Gig in Nairobi
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in Nairobi
, Entertainment Events in Nairobi
, Festivals in Nairobi
Liked this event? Spread the word :