Lake Elementaita Camping and Sleeping warrior Hike
Lake Elementaita + Sleeping Warrior Hill Hike 2 Days - 1 Night Package for only ksh6,000/=.
Camp at the shores of the lake. Dance and enjoy fun games at the campfire.
Kenyan Citizens: KES. 6,000
Kenyan Residents: KES. 7,000
Non Residents: USD. 90.
* Comfy Transport.
* Half Litre Mineral Water Per Day.
* Sleeping Warrior Hiking Fees.
* Nature Walks.
* Bird Watching.
* Team Building.
* Camping Fees - Tent and Beddings.
* Meals - Dinner on Day One.
Breakfast and Lunch on Day Two.
* Swimming - Excellent Pool.
* Fitness Workout.
* Professional Photography.
* Visiting the Hot Springs.
* Karaoke and Fun Melodies.
* Items of a Personal Nature.
* Lunch on Day One - Own Catering.
Elmenteita is derived from the Masaai word muteita, meaning "dust place", a reference to the dryness and dustyness of the area.
Over 400 bird species have been recorded in the Lake making it a bird watchers paradise.
At the southern end of the lake are the "Kekopey" hot springs, in which the Tilapia grahami breed. Very popular for bathing, the local Maasai claim that it can cure AIDS. The reed beds nearby are fishing grounds for night herons and pelicans.
* Kenyan Citizens - I.D.
* Kenyan Residents - Permit.
* Non Residents - Passport.
*** Your Spirit of Adventure!!!SAFARI ITINERARY:
DAY ONE: 4TH AUGUST(Saturday) 2018
Meeting Time: 7.30AM at opposite International Life Hse after Kencom - Nairobi CBD.
Departure Time: 8:00AM.
We will have a stop over at the Great Rift Valley panoramic Viewpoint then proceed with our safari.
11:00AM: Arrival at Lake Elementaita.
11:45AM: Hiking Sleeping Warrior Hill and Bird Watching.
1:00PM: Visit the Hot Springs.
2:00PM: Lunch at Kikopey. Alternative, you can carry Packed Lunch from home.
3:30PM: Swimming at Elementaita Country Lodge.
5:00PM: Fitness Workout.
7:00PM: Delicious Dinner
9:00PM: Mesmerizing Campfire + games
9:30PM - TILL LATE: Karaoke
DAY TWO: 5TH AUGUST (SUNDAY) 2018
* 7:00AM - 9:00AM: Yummy Breakfast
* 9:00AM - 10:30AM: Nature Walks and Bird Watching.
* 10:30AM - 11:30AM: Boat Ride.
* 11:00AM: Swimming.
* 12:30PM - 2:00PM: Delicious Lunch
* 3:00PM: Drive back to Nairobi City.
* 6:30PM: Expected Time of Arrival in Nairobi City.
This is a feel good Road trip. The Hike is not a tough one but proper hiking shoes are a must. For photography lovers, this place provides you with mesmerizing scenery that will excite your shutter.
For payment, kindly e-mail us at c2FsZXMgfCBrYWxha2FsYXNhZmFyaXMgISBjbyAhIGtl or call us on 0734525583 for details
You may also like the following events from Kalakala safaris:
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Nairobi
, Sports Events in Nairobi
, Arts Events in Nairobi
Liked this event? Spread the word :