To be relevant, HR needs to demonstrate that it makes a contribution at all levels. This involves ensuring that the management team is supported in their attempts to manage. At the same time HR has to ensure that employees are motivated, supported and developed. This can only be done through the management team. The out of date approach says that HR is visible and controlling, requiring the rest of the organization to follow policies developed within the HR function. The up to date approach is that HR facilitates and supports assisting the management team in efforts to improve productivity and commitment. HR is at the of change is handled by and through the management team. In this way, change is more effective and longer lasting. However, this approach requires a new type of with new practices and a series of new skills within the HR team. This training course will give you the confidence to develop a new sort of HR function; show you a new approach and help you with learning the new practices and skills.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Understand the history and development of HR and Personnel Management practices
• effective human resource management
• Apply the key HR and HRD strategies for improving success
• Work effectively with the line management team
• Develop a response to the key issues surrounding HR e.g., career development, effective succession planning, making a success of performance management, etc.
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for HR practitioners and line-professionals with development or personnel responsibilities. It is also relevant for people in HR, personnel or training and development role. Professionals with an interest in people management and development would also benefit.
Send an email to dHJhaW5pbmdzIHwgdml0YWxleHRyYWxlYXJuaW5nICEgY29t to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
Tickets for Innovations in Human Resources Development and Personnel Management can be booked here.
List your events for free and make sure your audience never miss an event from you!Create Events