Human Resource Audit Compliance
Organizational change is one of the aspects that guide Boardroom decisions today. The question of Human Resource audit compliance, is among the major issues that change cultures, refine strategy, and has a potential to affect the going concern of any business. Commercial firms and Not for Profit organizations must constantly deal with the dynamics of compliance issues related to HR. Unfortunately, many organizations fail the audit tests that require compliance to both the statutory regulations and policies put in place to govern their operations.
By attending this course, participants will be able to:
• Ensure payroll management cycle follows statutory regulations
• Manage risks associated with taxable benefits
• Understand legal perspectives as per the Employment Act 2007 and Employment and Labor Relations Court Act 2011
• Ensure organizational needs assessment, hiring, onboarding and termination process are in compliance with the Employment Act
• Navigate the emerging issues in Human Resource
Investment is Ksh 20,000/- (VAT exclusive) per participant inclusive of; training materials, certificates of completion and meals.
This program is designed for Finance & Administration Managers/Accountants, Human Resource Managers, and Senior Managers in every functional area of responsibility in all industries. Account Executives and Customer Service Managers.
We provide 2 payment options, choose one for your convenience, and kindly make payments on or before 22nd March 2019 in order to secure a seat:
1. Cheque payments to: KKCO East Africa, Barclays bank, Hurlingham branch Account; 2035934203
2. M-pesa to KKCO Barclays Pay bill 303030, Account no. 2035934203
Simply send an email to Fred on Y29uc3VsdGluZyB8IGtrY29lYXN0YWZyaWNhICEgY29t or call 072862632; 0702703535