Course Name: Effective Project Designing using Logical Framework Approach
Event Date: 22/11/2021 - 26/11/2021
Venue: Vital Extra Learning Center, Nairobi, Kenya
Course Fee: $850
Duration: 5 Days
Project design is one of the critical phases in the project life cycle. How successful a project becomes will largely depend on how well it was designed. This course provides the skills on the Logical Framework Approach (LFA), the method used to achieve high quality project standards. The participants will learn about the concepts underlying the Logical Framework approach and the main steps in the application of this method. The course introduces the participants to a structured way of linking the objectives of the project to the needs of the stakeholders and identifying strategies to provide the desired results.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Describe the log frame approach, its purpose and limitations
• Analyse stakeholders needs essential for project planning
• Carry out problems analysis using problem trees
• Carry out objectives analysis using solutions trees
• Develop SMART objectives and consider indicators
• Develop a robust logframe with all the key project design elements
• Apply vertical and horizontal logic to a log frame matrix
Who should enrol ?
This course is strongly recommended for persons performing project management tasks, those that want to increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management
Send an email to dHJhaW5pbmdzIHwgdml0YWxleHRyYWxlYXJuaW5nICEgY29t to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
Tickets for Effective Project Designing using Logical Framework Approach can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events