Decade Party -
Who doesn’t love a flashback party? Add a fun factor to your New Year’s countdown by
throwing a decade party, dedicated to the 70s, 80s, or 90s. This is a fun costume-oriented idea
that encourages attendees to get creative and reminisce on some of their favorite moments in pop
culture and history. Your decorations and music selections should align with the decade you’ve
chosen, along with a photo booth full of humorous props from the glory days. This is also the
perfect theme for a few rounds of karaoke.
- Accommodation for 3 days & 2 nights
- Traditional Kumaoni welcome along with cocktails & mocktails on arrival.
- Welcome cake & a bottle of red wine on the arrival day only.
- Tea, cookies and one hot snack on 30th December only.
- In-house games/ entertainment between 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm on December 30, 2018 And
- December 31, 2018
- The package includes 2 Buffet Breakfasts and 2 Buffet Dinners. The plan starts with Dinner on December 30, 2018 and ends on January 1, 2019 after Breakfast.
- 20% Discount on Spa
- Entry to the 31st December Celebration “Bollywood Night” Theme Party at no extra cost includes great ambiance, great music, Unlimited Liquid Bar (House Pouring Brands IMFL) and Live Cocktail Snacks and lavish Buffet spread.
- Child below 12 years – complimentary including Extra Bed sharing parents room
- Stay for kid above 12 years – Rs.11000 + Taxes per child would be charged for two nights with extra bed sharing parents room.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Check-in Time: 2.00 pm & Check-out Time: 11.00 am (early check-in, subject to availability).
- Booking is subject to availability.
- Spa appointments need to be booked well in advance to avoid non availability of sessions.
- Courtesy Coach between 9.30 am to 8.00 pm from Hotel to the Mall to Hotel at pre-determine schedule on request. (vehicle restriction to Mall Road on 31.12.2017 between 5.00 pm to 12.00 mid night – by orders of Administration)
- All rates are based on availability and are subject to change without notice.
- Any change in Government taxes will be communicated and levied accordingly.
- All rates will be charged in Indian Rupees.
- Government Taxes – 28% GST will apply