Rappelling is technique in which we descend down the rock cliffs using rope. Now imagine all this with a cascading waterfall, and you will have a time of your life
Bekre waterfall is near Bhivpuri station, ashort ride takes us to a village from where the waterfall is small away. The route is very scenic with lush greenery around. The hike to the waterfall is very easy and pleasing to the eyes as well
Difficulty Level – Low (No pre-experience required)
Height: 100ft. Approx.
Waterfall – Bekre, Bhivpuri
- 05:20 hrs – Catch the 5.20am Karjat Slow local leaving from CST at 5:20am from your respective stations
- 07:30 hrs – Meet Wandering Souls team at Bhivpuri Road station, we will Move towards the waterfall after having breakfast
- 09:00 hrs – Reach base village and hike towards the waterfall
- 09:30 hrs – After a briefing session, we will begin our rappelling activity
- 13:00 hrs – Lunch, Activity Continues, enjoy in nearby streams and waterfalls
- 13:00 hrs – Have lunch, explore the area
- 15:30 hrs – Move towards the start point
- 16:30 hrs – Have some snacks, change your clothes and get ready to leave
- 17:00 hrs – Reach Bhivpuri Station and board the train for Mumbai/Pune
- 05:20 hrs – CST
- 05:38 hrs – Dadar
- 05:48 hrs – Kurla
- 05:54 hrs– Ghatkopar
- 06:15 hrs – Thane
- 06:48 hrs – Kalyan
- 07:30 hrs – Bhivpuri Road
You can catch the train from your respective stations.
If you miss the train you miss the trek!
- Transportation from Bhivpuri Station to Base village and back
- Breakfast & Evening Snacks
- Rappelling equipment, guidance and expertise charge
- One-time Rappelling fee
- Safety Equipment
- First Aid Certified Lead
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Water – 2 litres
- Extra pair of clothes
- Some ready to eat food (chips, plum cakes, biscuits etc.)
- Good trekking shoes or Sports shoes having sole with good grip
- Electoral powder / ORS
- Personal Sanitary Kit
- Personal care stuff, medicines which you require usually
- Haversack to put all these things
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Saurabh: 9820997659 || Sharda: 9821136292