In the East Side of India lies a paradise, where clouds dance around the peaks, night constellations are easily visible in clear sky, rivers keep on chattering with the rocks to create a soundtrack, clear lake-beds and peaceful monasteries where you can attain spiritual solace. It's beautiful, it's enchanting, it's enigmatic, its #Sikkim.
- Seven Sister waterfall and excursion to Gurudongmar lake
- Yumthang Valley (12,000 ft): unexplored valley of flowers in North Sikkim
- Mighty Khangchendzonga (Mt.Kanchenjunga) clear view from Singhik
- Nathula Pass: connects India with Tibet (China)
- Ranka Monasteries: most wonderful monasteries in East Sikkim
- Ride through the heart throbbing valleys of Eastern Himalayas
Trip Fees: Rs.23999/- per person excluding flights
You need to pay Rs.10,000 non-refundable advance for trip confirmation
- Virtually all expenses from Bagdogra airport onwards
- Travel expenses in private car/mini bus from Bagdogra onwards for the whole trip
- Accommodation expenses (on triple sharing basis)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Entry charge at monasteries and other places
- Permit fees for Nathula pass
- Travel guidance and expertise
- Basic fee does not include travel fare till Bagdogra
- Any exotic or expensive food, alcoholic drinks etc.
- Any personal expenditure.
- Extension to Zero point
- Any expenses not covered in inclusion
10th April, Bagdogra to Gangtok [5 Hrs]
From Bagdogra Airport, we will travel to Gangtok. Evening is free to explore the beautiful city i.e. the tourist hub of Sikkim with a range of attractions like monasteries and a unique food culture.
11th April, Gangtok – Lachen (6 hrs)
Lachen is a tiny hamlet in North Sikkim. During your journey from Gangtok to Lachen, we will get to see
- Naga Waterfall
- River confluence of Lachen Chu & Lachung Chu at Chungthang
- Seven Sister waterfall
- Singhik View Point
- Bhim Nala Waterfall.
12th April, Lachen – Chopta Valley - Gurudongmar Lake- Lachung (full day)
- Follow the nerve wrenching hilly roads and head towards Chopta Valley, a relatively unexplored region in Northwest Sikkim
- Few kilometers ahead of Chopta Valley, we will visit the sacred high altitude Gurudongmar Lake.
- Back to Lachen for lunch and then leave for Lachung (45kms)
13th April, Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion (21km each side) – Gangtok (118km 6 Hours)
- Drive to Yumthang (12,000 ft): the unexplored valley of flowers
- On the way back, we will visit hot spring – believed to have medicinal traits
- Yumesamdong Valley or Zero Point close to Tibet Border (Optional; Extra cost)
- On the way to Gangtok, you might get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik viewpoint.
14th April, Nathula Pass, Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
- Reach Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft), a high altitude sacred lake, located on the Gangtok - Nathu La highway.
- Further, we will visit Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), and return to Gangtok
Note: If Tsomgo Lake is not open for sightseeing due to landslides, we will arrange an alternative place.
15th April, Gangtok Local Sightseeing
- Tashi View Point: A magnificent point for watching the Kanchenjunga Snow Peaks and sunrise.
- Ranka Monastery: 45 mins drive on a hill. It is one of the most wonderful monasteries of Sikkim
- Hanuman Tok: A Hanuman temple with a splendid surroundings
We will try to keep the second half of the day for shopping and exploring around MG Marg
16th April, Gangtok to Bagdogra
After breakfast proceed to the airport. Kiss goodbye to Sikkim with memories to cherish for lifetime
Ankit Singh: 8898389189 (Available on WhatsApp)
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Ankit Singh
Bank - ICICI BANK, Powai, Hiranandani Garden
Account no - 0020 0160 1427
Account type - Savings
IFSC code - ICIC0000020
For payment through UPI/BHIM: singhank23@icici
Google pay - 8898389189
Expectations from this trip:
- This is a backpack trip and likely to be flexible. We may improvise the trip if needed
- Drinking and smoking is not recommended.
- Our daily schedule during trips may differ from our usual daily life schedule with respect to day chores, tea timing, food timing etc. Please don’t complain about these petty issues
- On most of the days we will wake up early to travel comfortably and enjoy the serenity of morning. We expect you to be punctual or you might miss certain sightseeing
- Always respect the local people and their culture. We try to learn more from them about the place.
Things to be carried
- Passport/Voter ID/Driving License with 3 photocopies; 3 passport size photographs
- Windproof jackets and other warm clothes like thermals, winter caps etc. Temperature can go below zero in certain regions
- Sport shoes. Extra pair of sleeper or sandal
- Umbrella. (It can drizzle anytime in mountains)
- At least two personal reusable water bottles all the time during trip
- Carry one small bag to carry necessary things while roaming in daytime. It should ideally fit inside your main luggage
Recommended but not compulsory:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap etc.
- Healthy food like Energy bars, dry fruits etc.
Our Blog: https://www.darkgreenadventures.com/blog
Our WhatsApp Catalogue: https://wa.me/c/919820285295
Our Instagram Link: www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures