Mumbai Midnight Cycling (South Bombay Circuit)
Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities of India. But, one of the lesser known charms of the city, is to experience it in the night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Colaba with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Sea-face.
Mumbai Midnight Cycling Event Details
• Time - Saturday 11:00 p.m. to Sunday 05:30 a.m.
• Grade Level: Medium
• Duration: 1 Night
Non-gear cycle: Rs. 849/- per person
Bring your own cycle: Rs. 499/- per person
Mumbai Midnight Cycling (SoBo Circuit) Event Itinerary
• Meet at Colaba Causeway at 11.30 p.m. sharp
• Allocation of cycles and a short briefing will take place.
• The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
o Colaba Causeway
o Nariman Point
o Marine Drive
o Haji Ali
o Worli Seaface U-turn from Worli Seaface
• The ride ends at Colaba Causeway.
• Tour concludes with happy memories
• Cycle Rental
• 1 Energy bar, juice
• Expertise charges
• All taxes applicable
• Transport till Colaba
• All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
• Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses
• Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the above cost includes
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather
• Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
Learn More - https://www.treksandtrails.org/tours/mumbai-midnight-cycling-sobo-circuit
For any query call/whatsapp on 8828004949 / 9764461419