Date: 12th June,
Grade: Medium. You need to cover 22kms trek (uphill and downhill) within 8 hours. You need to have recent trek experience or a regular fitness lifestyle i.e. activities like running, sports etc.
Kudremukh is touted as one of the best treks of South India. It will surprise you with its pleasing landscapes at every turn. The word “Kudremukh” in Kannada means “horse face”, as one of the sides of the mountain resembles the shape of a horse face. It is the third highest peak in Karnataka located inside a protected forest known for its biodiversity and Tigers.
15:00 - Start travelling from Mumbai by Matsyagandha Exp
13:00 - Reach Mangalore, have lunch and start travelling to Kudremukh base in a private vehicle. Enjoy the landscapes of westernghats after the first showers of monsoon2020.
18:30 - Reach our homestay and enjoy the local coffee.
20:00 - Dinner and masti
05:00 - Get up early, have breakfast and get ready for the trek
07:00 - Reach the starting point of the trek in a jeep
11:30 - Reach Kudremukh and enjoy the million dollar views of the surrounding valley. We will have packed lunch here.
18:00 - Start travelling back to Mangalore.
23:00 - Start travelling to Mumbai by Netravati.
17:00 - Reach Mumbai
Rs.4500 (basic - Mangalore onwards)
Rs.5800 (including travel from Mumbai)
For booking, you need to pay Rs.2400 non-refundable advance
Participants from Pune can join from Panvel
Basic fee Includes:
- Travel from Mangalore to Kudremukh and back
- All Food and refreshments in Kudremukh (i.e. excluding train)
- Accommodation in a homestay with hot water facility
- Entry Charges, Trail charges and Guide charges at Kudremukh
Basic fee Excludes:
- Travel from Mumbai to Mangalore and back
- Food or drinks during Mumbai to Mangalore journey and bottled water/cold drinks during the trip
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Krishna Kuya - 9820285295
For payment through UPI: kuya@hdfcbank
For Payment through Paytm or Google Pay: 9820285295
COMPULSORY Things to be carried
- At least one litre personal reusable water bottle (compulsory, all the time in your bag)
- An extra pair of dry clothes and undergarments
- Trekking or sports shoes. Extra sleeper or floater.
- An extra small backpack (to be carry food/water during trek)
- An empty lunch box
Recommended (but not compulsory)
- Healthy foods like juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.
- Bedsheet, towel, soap, paste etc.
- sunscreen, hats, trekking pole etc.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile - https://chat.whatsapp.com/CQo1Yd0agNY2uOMQlfBJbB