Bhimashankar located 50kms northwest of khed at the heart of the western ghats is one of the most beloved destination for trekkers in the monsoon. It is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of India, a pilgrimage place approximately 3500 feet high up in the hills.
Difficulty – Moderate
Endurance – High
Height – 3500 ft.
Base Village – Khandas
- Thrilling ladder climb
- Numerous Waterfalls
- Mesmerizing landscapes
Day 0 –
- 23:00 hrs – Pick up from Andheri
- 23:30 hrs – Pick up from Dadar
- 23:45 hrs – Pick up from Chembur
- 00:10 hrs – Pick up from Vashi
- 00:45 hrs – Pick up from Kalamboli Mcdonalds
Day 1 –
- 03:30 hrs – Reach the base village khandas and take rest at a villager’s house
- 05:30 hrs – Freshen up, have breakfast and prepare to start the trek
- 06:00 hrs – Start the trek after a brief introduction session
- 11:00 hrs – Reach the top, have lunch and explore Bhimashankar
- 14:30 hrs – Start descending towards the base village (After a mandatory group pic :P)
- 18:00 hrs – Say your goodbyes with a promise to meet again, leave for Mumbai in our Bus. This brings us to the end of our trip, Or rather just the beginning.
- Mumbai to Mumbai Transport
- Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Snacks
- Expertise and Guide charges
- First Aid Certified Co-ordinators
- Local Guidance
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater please avoid umbrellas
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- Basic Washroom facility available at the village, it is trekking activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Sabijit: 9833157583|| Sharda: 9821136292