Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
Mumbai, come join us for Tall Tales Storytelling’s first ever Story Open Mic on the 17th of November in Adagio, Bandra!
What are we looking for?
Tell us a story. Tell us your story. Give us a nugget of your life, a piece of your soul, gift wrapped in words. Use the best wrapper you have. Show us the workings of your mind. Twist it all around and make us go ah! because it is so whimsical. Open your heart to us. Bleed into the mic. We want to know it all. Let go. Tell us everything.
How to get a spot?
1. To book a spot in the open mic please submit a written piece or audio recording or a video to YWtzaGF5IHwgdGFsbHRhbGVzICEgaW4=. Final date for submission: 14th November 2018.
2. Please use the following Email Subject: Open Mic Submission: Your Name
3. There are 7 Open Mic spots. 5 will be picked from the submissions, and 2 on spot at the event.
1. This event is for personal, first-person stories ONLY.
2. You have 7 minutes to tell a story, that's apporx 700-800 words.
3. Abusive language/offensive content is not allowed and strict action wil be taken against the individual.
4. Please get a printout of your story. There will be a podium for you to refer to your story. (Reading from your phone is also okay, but it may not look good on camera ;) )
5. Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to the show.
6. Get your friends along. It’s not everyday that you share your story with a live audience.
If you want to hear these stories:
Just come, sit back, listen and enjoy the show! After all, who are storytellers without their earnest listeners.
We will have 3 featured storytellers who will be revealed in the week preceding the event.
How many stories do you get to hear in one night?
3 Featured Storytellers and 7 registered participants. (We call ‘em “Open Mic-ers.”)
The best stories will get a chance to get coached by our Director, Akshay Gajria and will be featured as a storyteller in our signature True Stories Told Live Show.
The Open Mic-er of the night will get a gift from us. Everybody gets hugs. :)
Date and Time: 17th November, 8pm!
Venue: Adagio, Bandra (Very close to Lilavati Hospital)
Tickets: 300/- (Limited seating, book soon)
Ticket: 150/- (for storytellers, 7 Spots only)
You may also like the following events from Tall Tales Storytelling: