Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
Sandhan Valley Trek
Sandhan Valley, also known as Valley of suspense or Valley of Shadow, is one of the greatest canyons in the splendid setting of Sahyadri Western Ghats. The water carved valley is 200 ft. deep and about 1.5 km long. Sandhan valley is located on the western side of the beautiful Bhandardara region, near Samrad village. The valley is surrounded with mighty Alang, Madan and Kulang (Known as AMK- rated as the toughest trek in Sahyadri) Ratangad, Ajoba & Kalsubai 5400 ft. highest peak in Maharashtra mountain ranges. The brilliant and deep narrow rock floored ravine is located between the two high walls of mountain range. At some places its width is less than 3 ft. and at some places sun rays unable to reach the ground. Which gives it the name: valley of shadows.
Sandha Valley Trek and Camping Event Details
Sandhan Valley Trek Region Ghatghar
Sandhan Valley Trek Cost Rs 1900 person
Assembly Kasara railway station
Sandhan Valley Trek Duration - 2 days and 2 nights
Sandhan Valley Trek Difficulty Hard
Sandhan Valley Trek Endurance High
Sandhan Valley weather Pleasant
Sandhan Valley Trek Route Itinerary
Day 0 – Friday night.
Board Kasara slow local from Mumbai CST on Friday.
Kasara Train timing as below:
18:35 Board Indrayani train from Pune.
21:00 Reach Kalyan. (have dinner before you board the train).
Board local train till Kasara.
Day 1 – Saturday
01:30 Assemble at Kasara Rail Station.
05:30 Reach base village by local transport.
07:00 Start full descend trek towards Sandhan Valley.
13:30 Lunch in route.
16:00 Evening tea & snacks.
20:30 Dinner & Night Stay under open Sky in Tent.
Day 2 - Sunday
06:30 Wake up, Breakfast.
08:30 Start descending toward Dehne village.
12:30 Reach Dehne village.
14:30 Start travel from Dehne village to Asangaon.
16:30 Disperse at Asangaon railway station.
Cost: Rs 1900
• Transportation from Kasara – Sandhan Valley – Dehene – Asangaon by local Transport.
• Day 1 - 1 veg breakfast, evening tea, and 1 veg dinner.
• Day 2 – 1 veg breakfast.
• Equipment, expertise, guide charges and TreksandTrails charges if any.
• Tent Stay on Saturday Night.
• All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered etc.
• Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
• Any kind of personal expenses. (Camera charges, etc.)
• Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
• Lunch for Saturday and Sunday is excluded.
Once payment is done, please send an email to Y29ubmVjdCB8IHRyZWtzYW5kdHJhaWxzICEgb3Jn with Transaction ID, Participant Name, email ID, mobile phone number, emergency contact number.
For any queries please call us
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828004949 / 9764461419 / 9867046166 (Monday to Saturday - 11:30 am to 6 pm only)
• 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
• 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
• No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
• No show No Refund.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
• If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
You may also like the following events from Treks and Trails India: