3 WEEKEND PRACTICAL PROGRAM:
- Keys for Powerful Personality
- Conversation in Action
- Group discussion - On numbers of current and vital topics.
- Public Speaking - Numerous speeches in smaller groups, on platform and a final speech on stage.
- Creative Visualization - The technique of creating a powerful future through goal-setting and visualization.
- Personal Attention – Supportive personal guidance and individual counselling.
- Overcome common fears about speaking in public.
- Identify key messages in your Speech.
- Develop a speech that leads to a desired action from the audience.
- Enhancing your stage presence and effective gesturing.
- Organize and prepare effective speeches.
Anyone who wants to build confidence and overcome the fears associated with public speaking. Business professionals will gain the skills to clearly and effectively present materials to teams, organizations, or public groups.
Our motto is not only to teach our students Public Speaking, Group Discussion and Self-Development, but also to build their strong character through goal-setting, self-confidence, persistence and hard work.
A Certificate of Merit for Public Speaking is awarded to only those who complete the required course work and speech making.