GoAir Corporate Office,
C-1, 1st Floor,
Wadia International Centre (WIC),
Pandurang Budhkar Marg,
Worli, Mumbai, India.
18 to 30 years
From 157cms to 160cms
18 - 22
upto 35 years
212 cm from tip to toe bare feet
10 + 2 passed
Clear with No tattoos or scars on any visible parts of the body
Ability to communicate with fluency and ease in written, spoken English & Hindi
Attire for the Interview day
Formal short sleeved shirt / blouse with a low waist knee length business skirt.
Hair Style: Tie a high pony tail for hair longer than your shoulder length. No Buns please.
1. Resume with latest & best photo(1 Passport & 1 Full length)
2. Copy of your 12th pass certificate
3. Copy of your Valid passport & Aadhaar Card
4. For Experienced Crew
a. Copy of SEP / Competency Card All pages – Incomplete booklet will not be acceptable
b. Resignation Acceptance letter from previous airline.
c. AEP surrender and acceptance proof from previous airline.
1. Relocation: Willing to relocate to any GoAir Operational base
2. Training Fee: Willing to Pay the Non Refundable Training Fee
3. Training: Willing to attend 3 months training in Mumbai
4. Candidate should be able swim unassisted in a pool deeper than 6 ft. If not knowing how to swim the candidate will be required to learn swimming during the course of their ground training at their own expense.
Tips for a successful interview:
• Know GoAir, its culture and its business model
• Practice communicating fluently in English – There will be a communication & grammar test
• Speak loudly, clearly and confidently
• Display etiquette / good mannerism – Remember we will be watching you
• Market yourself with your best smile and maintain a friendly, humble and respectful attitude
• Keep the interview day free, shortlisted candidates will be asked to wait back for other rounds
You may also like the following events from GoAir:
Liked this event? Spread the word :