Trek under the sparkling sky to this beautiful destination in matheran
Garbett Plateau is one of the most beautiful trek in Matheran. It offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire Matheran range. This lovely spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of Thane district. Garbett point is located on South-west side of Matheran with a grand view of the plateau.
Difficulty: Low to Medium|| Endurance: Medium || Type: Night Trek
Height: 2625 ft
- 21:58 hrs – Catch the Kholopi Fast local leaving from CST at 21:58 hrs from your respective stations
- 23:50 hrs – Meet Wandering Souls team at Bhivpuri Road station, we will start our trek after a brief introduction
- 00:15 hrs – Start the trek
- 04:30 hrs – Reach Garbett Plateau, take some rest explore the area
- 05:30 hrs – Move towards Garbett Point, get a panoromic view of matheran. Witness a beautiful sunrise
- 06:30 hrs – Start towards Dasturi Naka after clicking a mandatory group pic :P
- 07:30 hrs – Reach Dasturi Naka and leave for Neral in our transfer vehicle.
- 08:00 hrs – Arrive at Neral. Have breakfast & tea. This brings us to the end of the trip, or rather just the beginning.
• 21:58 hrs – CST
• 22:11 hrs– Dadar
• 22:19 hrs– Kurla
• 22:23 hrs– Ghatkopar
• 22:39 hrs– Thane
• 22:51 hrs– Dombivali
• 23:02 hrs – Kalyan
• 23:43 hrs – Bhivpuri Road
You can catch the train from your respective stations.
If you miss the train you miss the trek!
- Matheran to Neral Transport
- Breakfast & Tea
- Expertise and Guide charges
- Local Guidance
- First Aid Certified Co-ordinators
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Train Tickets
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres)
- Torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Wind cheater
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- It is trekking activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Sabijit: 9833157583 || Sanket: 9969258933