Kittu's Mumbai Wealth Journey Seminar - 14 & 15 December 2019
A Two-Day Meet on Introduction to Personal Finance with a focus on Investing in Equities & Mutual Funds
1. Basics on how to set your personal finances right and put them on track
2. Investing in Mutual Funds - Covers goal-based and asset-allocation approaches to MF investing to create wealth in a tax-efficient manner.
3. Basics of Investing using Equity shares - From Identification of sectors and companies to the booking profits
4. Gets you started with Fundamental and Technical Analysis
5. Helps you in designing any maintaining an investment portfolio
Meet is suitable for:
1. Students from business and commerce streams
2. Employees and Businessmen
3. New investors with little or no successful experience in equity markets
4. To all those whose goal is to build wealth over time.
No prior background in investing is required. However, working knowledge of using Internet and Excel spreadsheets will help.
The meet will not discuss on Intraday and F&O strategies. Only pure long-term stress-free investing methods.
Speaker: Mr. M Vijaya Kittu who has near to 9+ years experience in the financial planning; NISM Certified and has 10 Postgraduate Degrees on different subjects and currently pursuing Ph.D. in Management (Securities markets); Columnist with two leading financial weeklies.
Medium to teaching: English
Date & Time: 14 (Sat) & 15 (Sun) December 2019 from 8:30 AM to 6 PM
Venue: Hotel Karl Residency, Lallubhai Park Road, Andheri West, Mumbai
Venue Map: https://goo.gl/maps/CMqRgZMiEjZbiUZ9A
Fee: Rs. 5500 only per person. If attending as a couple (husband+wife or father+child), the fee is Rs. 9500
If you wish to have a USB Pen Drive of ebooks on the stock market, please add Rs. 500. Optionally, you can bring your own Pen drive for the seminar and copy for yourself for free.
The Non-refundable, Non-transferable Meet Fee is inclusive of Study & Practice materials, Lunch and High tea for the two days.
Fees can be paid in any of the following modes: NetBanking / UPI (PhonePe / Google Pay / Telegram / WhatsApp) / IMPS / NEFT. Cash will not be accepted. Group of friends can pay as a single transaction.
Seats: Prior registration is compulsory. Pay the fee and register at the earlier so that you can participate in a pre-seminar learning activity in a separate participants WhatsApp group. Also, you will get access to pre-seminar Essential Reading Material so you can better be prepared for the event.
Other Locations: Our upcoming seminars are at Bengaluru MF Special Event (21 & 22 Sep 2019), Pune (12 & 13 Oct 2019), Doha, Qatar (Nov 2019) and Delhi (5 Jan 2020).
For booking your seat or for any further details about our learning event, WhatsApp / Telegram to +91 98495 19188 or visit http://www.getpaidindia.com/Kittu%27s_Wealth_Journey