MISB Pharma Convention 2017
The Placement Committee of MISB Bocconi - Bocconi India is pleased to announce the first edition of their Pharma event on the topic "Trends and Challenges in the Pharma Industry".
The panel aims at discussing trends and challenges in the Ph*rmac**tical industry, technological convergence, and the growth ladder in this industry.
Globally, the Ph*rmac**tical industry is going through a steady transformation, be it technological or classical; throughout its entire value chain and on the verticals of regulatory and pricing issues. The Open Talk shall revolve around various challenges faced by the Ph*rmac**tical industry related to pricing, marketing strategy (multi-channel communication, sales force effectiveness, etc.), regulatory issues, technological convergence and macro-economic factors affecting this sector.
The talk is also aimed at helping students to understand the role of managers in various domains of this industry (Marketing, Operations, HR, etc.) and what growth ladder they would experience while working for the Ph*rmac**tical industry.
The panelists include :-
1. Atul Bhopale, Executive Director at Nexgen Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
2. Harminder Singh, Business Head at Merind (Marketing and Sales).
3. Manoj Sharma, Site head at Novartis.
4. L. Ravishankar Sharma, General Manager-Manufacturing at Atul Ltd.
5. Yogesh Sharad Bhide, General Manager - Formulation Development: ROW Markets at INDOCO Remedies Ltd., Mumbai.
6. Aparna Vishwasrao, Associate Director - Talent Management at MSD.
Liked this event? Spread the word :