Malvani Cuisine is standard cuisine of the Konkan Region of Maharashtra & Goa & northern parts of West Karnataka.
Malvan is a town in the sindhudurg District of West coast of Maharashtra
Fish Dishes dominate the malvani Cuisine. Though there are veg delicacies as well.
Must try dishes are Kombdi Wade, Mori Masala (Shark Curry) , Bangda Fry , Malvani Mutton Curry, Phanasachi Bhaji , Kaju chi Amti etc.
Normally Solkadhi is served post the Hot & spicy Malvani Meal as its very soothing.
Also one must try Ghavan (fried pancake ) , Amboli , Shevya, Ras-poli.
Along with this Food Safari, we will also explore Sindhudurga.
SINDHUDURGA lies on the southernmost tip of Konkan region, blessed with a coast-line of 121 km. This area has an enviable historical heritage. Picturesque beaches, numerous historical forts, various temples, ample greenery & gurgling rivers. This area is famous for its sea-food with local spices. We will enjoy variety of fish foods here.
Sindhudurg: The fort of Sindhudurg was built by Shivaji Maharaj. It is situated on an island which is 1.5 km into the sea of Malvan. The fort walls are 30-40 feet high and there are a total of 42 bastions. This is the only fort that has a temple of Shivaji Maharaj, built by his son Rajaram Maharaj.
1. Jai Ganesh Mandir ( Suvarna Ganesh )
2. Tarkarli Beach, Rock Garden
3. Dolphin Safari
4. Snorkeling *** (Optional)
5. Scuba Diving *** (Optional)
6. Water-sports - Speed Boat, Banana Boat Ride, Kayaking etc. (Optional)
Mandovi Express along with Kokan Kanya has been best Pantry services. Food quality on par with premier trains like Shatabdi / Rajdhani etc.
Enjoy scenic beauty of Kokan Railway route in day time with delicious veg and nonveg food on board. Best quality and tastier food is available in this train with lots of varieties.
• INR 7500/- per person on Twin Sharing basis
• (INR 1000/- discount for full Veg Meal package)
• INR 5000/- for children below 10 years
• Cost Includes – Mumbai – Kudal – Mumbai Railway Sleeper Ticket, Local Travel by Pvt Bus, Entry Fees and Budget Hotel Acco. On Twin Sharing basis, Mouth Watering Veg & Non Veg Malvani meals, both ways Train Food.
• Cost Excludes - Water Sports, Snorkeling & Scuba Diving charges
• Departure – Friday, Jan 13, 2017 by Mandovi Exp from CST at 7 am
• Day 1 - Friday, Jan 13, 2017
We will reach Kudal at 5:30 pm and travel to Malvan by Private bus.
Check in the hotel
In the evening, we will visit Jai Ganesh Mandir
Night stay at Malvan.
• Day 2 – Saturday, Jan 14, 2017
Wake up early morning and go for Dolphin safari
After that we will visit Sindhudurg Fort and enjoy *Snorkeling and *Scuba diving
After Lunch we will enjoy *water sports at Malvan Dandi Beach
Evening free for Malvan market Shopping (Cashew nuts, Khatkhate Laadu, Mango and Jackfruit Sweet (sattha) & Malvani Khaaja)
Night stay at Malvan
• Day 4 – Sunday, Jan 15, 2017
After breakfast we will proceed towards Kudal
• Return Journey – Sunday Jan 15, 2017 by Mandovi Express from Kudal at 11 am
• Reach Mumbai at 09:30 pm on Sunday
• Confirmation of names is subject to payment of Advance of Rs. 5000/-
• Organizers are not responsible for safety of any valuable items of participants
• Organizers have the authority to make any kind of changes in the program without prior intimation
For enrollment contact us: @ www.aasamant.com
Santosh Bhide : 9769150130
Akshay Mulye : 9819212975
Vaibhav Bhosle : 9820480382
Shweta Bandbe : 9892691821