LaravelLive is the first of its kind Indian Laravel conference. LaravelLive will be happening on 3rd March 2019 in Mumbai.
LaravelLive is a full-day event being curated with an expected audience of about 150 in Mumbai. Our goal is to bring together bright minds to give talks that are idea-focused, and on a wide range of subjects in PHP Laravel, to foster learning, inspiration and provoke conversations that matter.
About the Community:
The Laravel Live Community caters to people who want to get an edge over their skills, and knowledge of Laravel as a language. Anyone who is contributing to Open Source, building APIs and into the development with Laravel, could expand their competence by this platform where knowledge sharing happens with electrifying events.
- He is a web developer from Vienna. The last six years he has been working as a backend developer using PHP and Laravel on a daily basis. Since 2018 he is working on his own, He is writing an ebook about chatbots and PHP, and he is working on a new video course called Laravel Core Adventures. He loves coding, teaching, surfing, and his Nintendo Switch.
- He is the creator of Laravel Zero and Collision, Software engineer at Algolia, Laravel evangelist, open source enthusiast and host on Laravel Portugal.
- Founder and full stack developer at LUBUS. An avid talker with a great sense of humor. When not coding, you can find him cycling or running as a way to enjoy nature, creating new recipes in his kitchen, or making people laugh.
Md Shahbaz Alam
- He is a Full Stack developer and has been developing projects where he has to deal with the APIs a lot and securing those APIs is definitely his biggest priority. He uses JWT to do that, recently he has been talking at different conferences about securing APIs because he believes the future is Mobile and any communication in Mobile is through APIs. He has talked about securing APIs at PyCon Indonesia, LinuxCon China, HongKong Open Source Conference, and at many IITs and NITs to name a few.
- Tapasweni as part of the engineering team at Reliance Jio Financial Innovation Group focuses on making highly distributed system based products and making them seamlessly available. She likes keeping herself involved with open source projects and communities. Previously, she has worked with Mapbox, SAP, Qualcomm in their engineering team. Tapasweni contributes to different open source projects and maintains few, she also likes to write useful content all over the web through different mediums. Tapasweni has given talks and workshops in and outside India.
- Nishanth works for a firm that loves to solve meaningful problems. He has led construction of multiple medium to large-scale systems in healthcare and social sector. A storyteller at heart, he loves meeting people from all walks of life, gathering as many stories as he can.
Freek Van Der Herten
- Freek Van der Herten is a partner and developer at Spatie, an Antwerp based company that specializes in creating web apps. After hours he writes about modern PHP and Laravel on his blog. When not coding he’s probably rehearsing with his kraut-rock band.
For more info log on to laravellive.in