Kondana Caves are located in the small village of Kondana. This cave group has 16 Buddhist caves. The caves were excavated in first century B.C. These consist of intricate and delicate carvings of Buddhist architecture.
The beauty of these caves is enhanced in the monsoons by the waterfalls nearby. It is a sight that should not be missed and the water descends from the top of the caves
Difficulty: Low|| Endurance: Easy || Type: One day Trek
Ideal For: First Time Trekkers, Beginners & people looking for a lesuire trail
- Explore the Ancient Buddists Caves
- Spend time at the waterfalls
- A fun trail to hike on
- 06:10 hrs – Catch the 6.10 Karjat Fast local leaving from CST at 6:10 hrs from your respective stations
- 08:05 hrs – Meet Wandering Souls team at Karjat Station, we will move towards the base village in our transfer vehicle
- 08:45 hrs – Reach the base village, have breakfast and prepare for the trek
- 09:30 hrs – Start the trek after a brief introduction session
- 11:00 hrs – Reach the waterfall and spend some time exploring the area and playing in the waterfall
- 12:30 hrs – Start towards the base village
- 14:00 hrs – Reach base village and have lunch
- 15:30 hrs – Start the retursn journey towards Karjat station in our transfer vehicle
- 16:00 hrs – Reach Karjat station and board the train
- 06:10 hrs – CST
- 06:24 hrs – Dadar
- 06:31 hrs – Kurla
- 06:35 hrs – Ghatkopar
- 06:49 hrs – Thane
- 07:13 hrs – Kalyan
- 08:05 hrs – Karjat
You can catch the train from your respective stations.
If you miss the train you miss the trek!
- Karjat to karjat Transport
- Breakfast, Tea and Lunch (Veg & Non – Veg)
- Expertise and Guide charges
- First Aid Certified Co-ordinators
- Local Guidance
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Train Tickets
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater please avoid umbrellas
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- Basic Washroom facility available at the village, it is trekking activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Sabijit: 9833157583|| Sharda: 9821136292