Kalavantin Fort built at the peak of a rocky plateau is situated between Matheran and Panvel in Maharashtra, at a height of 2,300 feet in the Western Ghats. The fort top commands an excellent view of the surroundings with Prabal in the front. Kalavantin Fort is an adjoining hill (pinnacle) to Prabalgad.
Difficulty: Medium|| Endurance: Medium || Type: One day Trek
Major Attractions :
- Steep mountain with rock-cut steps
- Thrilling rock patch to reach the peak
- Mesmerizing landscapes
- 07:00 hrs – Meet at Panvel Station
- 07:30 hrs – After breakfast, move towards Thakurwadi (Base Village) in our transfer vehicle
- 08:30 hrs – Start trek towards the peak after a brief introduction session
- 11:00 hrs – Reach the pinnacle, bask in the majestic view from the top, take selfies with an amazing background
- 12:00 hrs – Start the descend towards Prabal Machi
- 13:00 hrs – Reach Prabal Machi, have lunch while enjoying the view
- 14:00 hrs – Start descending towards Thakurwadi (After a mandatory group pic!!!)
- 16:00 hrs – Reach Thakurwadi, say your goodbyes with a promise to meet again, leave for Panvel in our transfer vehicle. This brings us to the end of our trip, Or rather just the beginning.
- Panvel to Panvel Transport
- Breakfast, tea and Lunch
- Entry Fees
- Expertise and Guide charges
- Wash Rooms & Changing rooms facilities
- First Aid Certified Trek Leads
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater please avoid umbrellas
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Put essentials like money, spare clothes in a polythene bag inside the bag
- Haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- 05:47 hrs – CST
- 06:05 hrs– Wadala
- 06:16 hrs– Kurla
- 06:35 hrs– Vashi
- 06:44 hrs– Nerul
- 07:05 hrs – Panvel
You can catch the train from your respective stations.
- Basic Washroom facility available at the village, it is trekking activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Sharda: 9821136292 || Sabijit: 9833157583