This Independence Day trek to the highest peak in Maharashtra and unfurl the Indian Flag
Towering at height of 5400ft., Kalsubai is recognized as the highest peak of Maharashtra. The ascend to the peak is a relatively easy 3 hour journey which is a test stamina and not mountaineering skills. The top gives you an absoutely stunning and uninterrupted view of the surrounding with excellent views of all the surrounding forts. The peak has a temple at the top and many people trek to visit this temple.
So are you ready to climb the Everest of Maharashtra??
Difficulty – Moderate
Endurance – Medium
Height – 5400 ft.
Base Village – Bari
- 23:00 hrs Pick up from Dadar
- 23:20 hrs Pick up from Ghatkopar
- 23:50 hrs Pick up from Thane
- 04:00 hrs – Reach Bari, rest at local villagers house
- 05:30 hrs – Freshen-up. Have Tea and breakfast
- 06:30 hrs – Start the trek after a brief introduction session
- 10:30 hrs – Reach the kalsubai Peak, bask in the magnificant landscapes
- 11:00 hrs – Start descending towards the base village (After a mandatory group pic :P)
- 14:30 hrs – Reach the base village and have lunch
- 15:30 hrs – Leave for Mumbai in our transport
- 20:00 hrs – Reach Mumbai and bid good byes to your trek buddies with a promise to meet again.
- Mumbai to Mumbai Private Transport
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Expertise and Guide charges
- First Aid Certified Co-ordinators
- Local Guidance
- Wash Room & Changing room facility
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater please avoid umbrellas
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- Basic Washroom facility available at the village, it is trekking activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Saurabh: 9820997659|| Sanket: 9969258933