This workshop offers the student a deeper understanding of Bollywood film music through the knowledge of Harmony and its application in music.
By deconstructing and analyzing a selection of hit songs by celebrated Bollywood composers, the student, through deep listening, will learn what really makes a song click.
1. Analysis of Bollywood hits and why they sound the way they do.
2. Gather a basic knowledge of harmony and music theory.
3. Learn about the link between Raag based melodies and western harmony.
4. Learn briefly about composers lives and their careers
5. Learn the basic structure of the Bollywood song form (Antara, Mukhda, etc)
Terms & Conditions
- True School reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the course if the minimum number of students is not met.
- Minimum age is 16 years.