Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
Students above 15 years, Academic Faculties, Practicing Professionals, Parents of Growing Chilld
Participants should bring their laptop MS Excel preloaded (Compulsory)
Er Chanchal Dass, FIE,
Mobile - 8320172787/ 9427030155
Email Address - Y2Rhc3MwMSB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
About Mathematics Workshop
If innovation is fundamental to the future growth, it is time to broaden the skill, education and human capacity to make science and our teachings meaningful to the society. Learning Mathematics in a simple way is a key step in this direction. A majority of students, researchers and even faculties do not fully
appreciate mathematics because of the conventional abstract way this subject has been taught to them in schools, colleges and Universities since decades. Dass Scientific Research Labs Private Limited is a startup company engaged in fundamental research in making advanced mathematical concepts simple and promote these simplified mathematical concepts through their pedagogy short duration mathematics workshops and online mentoring of mathematics. At the end of the Workshop, the participants must be able to appreciate the reasons and necessity for learning higher mathematics, must get rid of opaque abstractness, and would be able to model, visualize and animate mathematical concepts.
• Feel and Realize Mathematics is easy,
• Get confidence to solve any mathematical problem,
• Strengthen foundation through clear understanding of fundamentals.
About the speaker
Er. Chanchal Dass, FIE
Mr. Chanchal Dass, is a Fellow of Institution of Engineers (Mechanical Engineering), and Member of Indian Mathematica Society, London Mathematical Society, American Mathematical
Society, Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) and Society of Petroleum Geophysicists (SPG). He has published and presented numerous papers and attended various National and International Conferences, Forums and Seminars. He has invented three game changing technologies-first one is an innovative oil production technology, the second one is contract bridge tournament app and the third one is geometry based mathematics teaching technique. He has conducted series of Mathematics Workshops for Professionals, University Faculties and Students from Class IX to Post-Doctoral Levels. He is Managing Director of Dass SRL and Dass OTPL and is recipient of World Oil Award in the “Innovative Thinker” Category.
Institutes where we have conducted Workshop
1. National Institute of Oceanography, Goa, for research scholars.
2. Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat, for engineering college faculties as well as students (Around 20 Math Workshops).
3. Sahajanand Laser Technologies Limited, Gujarat, for practicing professionals.
4. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and communication Technology, Gujarat (3 Workshops) for Higher Secondary, B Tech, M Tech and Ph D Students
5. Sri Padmavati Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Tirupati for B Sc and M Sc (Math) Students
6. Ganpat University, Gujarat for B Sc (Math) and M Sc (Math) students
7. eInfochips Training and Research Academy, Gujarat, for M Tech students
8. Silver Oak College, Gujarat for Engineering Students and Faculties
9. Venus International College, Gujarat for B Tech students
10. Gujarat University, Gujarat for Engineering College Faculties from Universities (RUSA sponsored workshop)
11. Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, for Ph D (Math) Students
12. Shri Swaminarayan Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, for B Tech and M Sc Students
13. Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar, B Sc, M Sc Students
and University Faculties
14. Parul University, Vadodara, for University Mathematics Faculties
15. Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar, for MBA students.
16. St Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad for B Sc and M Sc (Math) Students
17. University of Dhaka for PG students and Scientists
18. Rayat Bahra University, Punjab, for Faculties
19. Chandigarh University, Punjab, for Faculties
20. Hotel Grande Delmon, Goa, for Class ten to doctoral students and faculties
21. I K Gujral Punjab Technical University, Punjab, for Faculties
22. Central University of Kashmir, Srinagar, for B Sc and M Sc math students
23. University of Kashmir, Srinagar, for Research Scholars and Mathematics Faculties.
24. State Council for Educational Research and Training, Government of Goa, for school teachers
25. Institution of Engineers, Mumbai, for students, faculties, industry professional
What people say about the workshop
1.Ujjwal Rane, IITM Alumni, Engineering consultant
Learned a lot of new & very surprising facts & Skill, It will also help me in teaching. I have been doing graphics (engineering drawing, projection, section and intersection of solids) using programming since 1988 (derived the geometry and wrote the code in GWBASIC) I continue to use geometry to deliver concept at a deeper, intuitive level using CAD and coding. Thank you for initiating me in Excel! I will combine coding and its graphics capability to explore further.
2.Gopal Menon, IITB Alumni, Tutor with an NGO
Excellent presentation. I have learnt new ideas which can be taught to my students. Excellent programme. The knowledge obtained, apart from being interesting in itself, will also help me in explaining concepts in maths and physics to my students.
3.Yashvi Choksi, Student, Kadi University
I have enjoyed this workshop thoroughly. I got to know about some real life applications of mathematics..thank you
4.Patel Bhaktikumari Vallabhbhai, Assistant professor, SSIT
Nice workshop.i learn many new things in geometry.das sir is very nice person.
5.Patel vaishaliben kiritbhai, Assistant professor, SSIT
I am study in ldrp....I learn use of excel in workshop. ...nd I really enjoy with chanchal das sir...
6.Barbhaya Niraj Rajiv, Student, SSIT
Sir, it was awesome the two days which we spent with excel, with maths, with you.....,it was worth knowing...
7.Joshi Purva Chandrashekhar, Student, IISER, Pune
I learned how to see things from a different perspective, using very simple tools. The 2-day workshop had a great impact on me. I didn't know that MS Excel could be used for a variety of mathematical operations, as demonstrated by Mr. Dass. More importantly, Mr. Dass successfully demonstrated that visualisation can be achieved for almost all the usual problems encountered while studying basic mathematics (linear algebra, calculus, trigonometry, etc.) . Visualisation is indeed helpful as it 'converts' abstract mathematical formulae and theorems into tangible results. I am very very grateful to Mr. Dass for sharing his wealth of knowledge with us. I think this workshop will greatly help me in my academic endeavours and also in life. Thank you very much, Mr. Dass!
8.Partha Patil. Junior Research Fellow, Goa University
Very nice initiative, perfect to fix the foundation for engineers and mathematics undergraduates…
9.Dr Shakeel Ahmed, Asst. Professor, Kashmir University
Overall good workshop. Learned a lot about geometrical interpretation of Mathematical concepts.
You may also like the following events from DASS SRL: