Exclusive Farm camping for families and groups with SDA
Nature is calling and you must go !!!
Shoe drill Adventures presents Exclusive Farm camping for families and groups at The Foothills of the mighty Tungar Mountain vasai..
Loads of fun filled Activities like Treasure Hunt, Adventure & Indian Games, Nature Trail, Farm Tour,
Bullock Cart/ Tractor Ride, Dip in the sparkling swimming Pool to relax all under one roof!!
Stay at the clean and comfortable tents accompanied by our famous & delicious Vasai Local Cuisines!!
Date: 10-11th Nov 2018
Time: 5 PM- 11 AM
The campsite is inside a Farmhouse near Shirsad Phata,
Off Mumbai- Ahmedabad Highway(NH8).
Location is roughly around 1.5 hours of drive from Mumbai.
We have only limited the total number of entries for this event which will be given on first come first serve basis.
1. 5:00 pm: Meeting point Rohini Krushi Paryatan Kendra,shirsada Phata,Off Mumbai-Ahemdabad Highway
(People without personal vehicle can contact organizers and pick drop can be made available from virar ralway station at your own expense)
2. Fun filled indoor activities begins like treasure hunt
3. 6:00 pm Delicious snacks and tea will be served and relax by enjoying the sunset from Farms.
4. 6:30 pm -8 :30 pm
More activities follows rest time here people can either rest or go in the swimming pool.
5. 8:30- 9:30 Rest time to spend with friends n family .
6.9:30 pm- Delicious dinner (Veg/Nveg/Jain) will be served prepared by locals with traditional indin cooking style.
7.10:30 pm - 11:30 pm Games and fun activities around campfire.
8. 12:30 People can either go back to sleep or can continue enjoying campfire.
1.08:30 am: Wake up and enjoy delicious breakfast.
2.9:00 am: Nature walk session you can buy organic products or vegetables directly from farms (Optional)
3.10:00 am Bullock cart /Tractor ride
3 Optionally you can also relax in swimming pool
4.11:00 am: Check out an leave with sweet memories.
1. 1900 Per Person with Veg food and Barbecue (Adult)
2. 2000 pp with NVeg and Barbecue (Adult)
3. Child below 5 years No fees
4. Above 5 year will be treated as adult.
Special group/family discount available for min group booking of 6 or more.
For registration, details and queries:
Call/Whatsapp us on:
Email us on: c2hvZWRyaWxsYWR2ZW50dXJlcyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
1. Welcome drink.
2. Snacks & Breakfast
3. Delicious unlimited buffet Local Dinner (Veg/Non-veg)
4. Lip smacking Barbecue
5. Campfire, Well-illuminated campsite and comfortable tented stay.
6. Planned activities,games like treasure hunt with loads of fun.
7. Proper washroom facilities for gents and ladies.
8. Swimming pool to relax in the morning.
7.Stay in comfortable tents with mattress and blanket.
1. Travelling till Venue
2. Soft drinks and Alcohol
4. Tax & anything not listed under inclusion
5. Any kind of personal expenses
6. Anything that is not mentioned under inclusions
Things to Carry:
1. Torch with extra batteries (Compulsory)
2. Photo ID card (Compulsory)
3. Warm cloths as it is expected to be cold at night
4. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, Head gears to protect from cold, socks, extra pairs of cloths(in case you decide to take a dip in swimming pool)
5. Any personal medicine if required.
1. Shoe Drill Adventures decision will be final and binding.
2. Shoe Drill Adventures have all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory for confirming registration if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery. Take care of your valuables (phones, cameras, laptops etc). The campsite doesn’t take responsibility for loss of any items.
5. Strictly NO USE OF DRUGS in any kind or any form in the campsite premises. If caught, legal action will be taken against the campers.
6. For your own safety, once you exit the tent please dust your shoes before wearing them (insects like to get cozy in the warmth of our footwear)
7.Please zip up the tent every time you enter or exit it. You do not want insects flying into your tent and creating a nuisance for you at night.
8. Stay in the campus premises only. Do NOT go in the restricted areas.
9. Do not litter the campsite. Please use the dustbins provided.
Liked this event? Spread the word :