Diploma in Film ScreenWriting
If you have a creative mind this workshop is for you. This course is structured to train aspiring writers the fundamentals of story and script and screenwriting.
Learn how to write a professional Film ScreenWriting in 3 months from ace writing coach Mayur Puri who has penned blockbuster films such as Om Shanti Om. ABCD, Happy New Year, Mowgli, Avengers and many others
At the end of the workshop, all applicants will be given the opportunity to write and submit a short film script. The best three scripts will be picked up to be produced by Actor Prepares
Batch starts 14th September 2019
Classes on Saturdays & Sundays only
Time: 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Age: 15 years and above
Duration: 3 months
Early Bird Discount Fee: Rs. 50,000/- (for admissions on or before 20th August 2019)
Normal Fee: Rs 60,000/- (for admissions 21st August onwards)
An Actor Prepares Diploma will be awarded upon satisfactory completion of the course.
Actor Prepares, 1st Floor, Film Industry Welfare Trust Building, Next to Ajivasan Hall, Behind S.N.D.T College, Juhu Tara Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai
1. Guest lectures with acclaimed Scriptwriters, Directors, and Producers.
2. By the end of the programme, students will have developed a complete professional script as per industry standards
3. All candidates will be taught how to pitch their story and will be given an opportunity to pitch one of their stories to Producers/Directors
4. Students will be assisted in getting registered with the Film Writers Association
5. Special sessions on copyrights and legal formalities
6. Session on Writer as a Performer, which helps them prepare to narrate their stories better.
Call +91 8080801761 to speak with our counselor or visit www.actorprepares.net to read about us.
- Introduction to script writing & 3/5 Act Structure
- Developing Character
- Plotting and writing engaging scenes
- Dialogue Writing
- Learn how to effectively pitch your story
- The Conventional Format and Scriptwriting Software.
- Understanding copyright and other legal aspects for a writer
- Drafting a professional script