Are you a corporate professional wanting to get upscaled to next level in finance or an aspiring CA, or a practising CA, or a finance / accounting professional wanting to give your career an edge by opting for a global diploma certificate (from ACCA) in the most relevant finance area for today – International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS)? If yes, you are at the right place. By doing this IFRS diploma course, ace your interviews like never before!
Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR) is an international qualification in IFRS developed by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the largest professional accounting organization. DipIFR course is designed to develop working knowledge on IFRS, providing an in-depth understanding of the concepts and principles of IFRS and their practical application. DipIFR qualification raises your professional knowledge of IFRS to the next level giving a competitive edge in the international marketplace.
• Getting transparency by enhancing the comparable standards existing in
international states and providing quality information enabling professional and students of DIP IFRS alike to reach out in making concrete economic decisions.
• The program is a perfect instrument to help finance professionals
identify opportunities and risks involved in dealing with complex accounting practices and compliances thus improving capital allocation and reduces risks of losses for business. Understanding key differences between Indian GAAP, IFRS and Ind AS.
• The program covers 10 days (75 hours) of interactive classroom
training plus video tutorials (30 hours) on selected IFRS topics.
• The classroom sessions will be held at weekends. Video tutorials will be provided on the pen drive to be viewed at home.
• The program provides a technology-driven software called Blended Learning Track that uses the power of the Internet to give more controlled and personalized learning for the students.
• Each session will cover the theoretical aspects of each standard and relevant practical issues.
• Mock examination shall be conducted to help participants prepare well for the examination.
• This training program will assist participants to appear for DipIFR examination to be conducted in December 2019.
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| Ticket || USD 424|