Prabalmachi is the base village to two of the most popular trekking destinations around Mumbai. It is an ideal place for camping with breathtaking views of the Panvel region and the majestic Kalavantin and Prabalgad.
Our campsite, Prabalmachi village, is located at a height of 1500ft from sea level on the Prabal plateau, a part of western ghats. The peak of Kalavantin Durg is approximately at a height of 1800 ft from sea level. So you need to trek additional 300ft to reach to the peak of Kalavantin Durg next morning.
Come to spend your weekend under the starry sky.
Day 1 - 12th Oct
- 15:00 hrs – Meet at Panvel Station
- 15:30 hrs – Move towards Thakurwadi (Base Village) in our transfer vehicle
- 16:15 hrs – Start trek towards Prabalmachi after a brief session
- 18:30 hrs – Reach campsite at Prabalmachi, after a brief introduction have your evening snacks and get ready for tent pitching activity
- 19:00 hrs – Prepare for a night under the sky, have delicious local cuisine for dinner, let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories (especially ghost stories), make new friends and enjoy the campfire
- 23:30 hrs – Off to the tents for a sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy :P). Day Ends
Day 2 - 13th Oct
- 06:00 hrs – Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and breakfast
- 07:30 hrs – Enjoy a beautiful morning among the mountains
- 08:00 hrs – Pack up your bags and get ready to leave the campsite
- 08:30 hrs – Start descend towards Thakurwadi (After a mandatory group pic!!!)
- 10:00 hrs – Reach Thakurwadi, say your goodbyes with a promise to meet again, leave for Panvel in our transfer vehicle. This brings us to the end of our trip, Or rather just the beginning.
- Panvel to Panvel Transport
- Evening Snacks, Tea and Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast & Tea on Day 2
- Accommodation in Tents on the Double Sharing basis
- Expertise and Guide charges
- First Aid
- Wash Rooms & Changing rooms facilities
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Bottle of Water (at least 2 litres)
- Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
- Exrta Bedsheet / Pull Over / blanket /Sleeping Bag (A pair would be provided)
- Jackets and woollens as it would get cold in the evening and morning.
- Cap, Camera
- Good Trekking shoes
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Haversack to put all the things in, please do not carry sling bags or jholas
- Basic Washroom facility (Indian Toilets) available at the campsite, it is a camping activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
Contact: Call or WhatsApp
Sabijit: 9833157583 || Sai: 9821136292