Batches: 3rd July; 4th Sept
Dudhsagar Falls is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River at the border of Goa and Karnataka states. It literally means “Sea of Milk” and considered the most spectacular waterfall of India. With a height of 310 m and an average width of 30 metres, it flows in the dense forests of Mollem National Park in the Western Ghats.
Monsoon is the best time to visit Dudhsagar to witness the force of nature.
16:00 - Gather at Pune Station. We catch the “12780 Goa Express” at 16:35.
You can reach Pune from Mumbai by Shivneri buses from Dadar or any other means.
04:00 - Reach Dudhsagar falls. The train stops for a very short time 1kms before the falls. Getting down the train amidst the dense forest is very exciting.
04:30 - We wait near the falls till the twilight slowly makes the view of falls clear. We will spend the next 2 hrs near the falls.
07:00 - We start walking towards Kulem. This is a 14 km long walk on the railway track. During this walk we get that long distance view of falls and trains passing beside it.
12:00 - We catch the passenger train from Kulem to reach Madgaon.
13:30 - We will have group lunch and enjoy the delicious Goan cuisine
16:00 - Catch Kokankanya Express from Madgaon
04:00 - Reach Panvel. Those joining from Pune can get down here and take bus back to Pune
05:45 - Reach CST (Thane at 5:00)
- to be paid in advance
- 50% refundable if cancelled at least 3 days before departure
- non refundable if cancelled in last 3 days
- 3 Train tickets in sleeper class from (1) Pune to Kulem, (2) Kulem to Madgaon and (3) Madgaon to Mumbai (or Panvel)
- Breakfast, Lunch and refreshments on Sunday
- Expertise and guidance
- Food during train journey i.e. dinner on Saturday and Sunday
- Bottled water and cold drinks
- Anything not mentioned above
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email – a3V5YSAhIGtyaXNobmEgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank - HDFC, Thane
Account no - 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type - Savings
IFSC code - HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI: kuya@hdfcbank
For Payment through Paytm or Google Pay: 9820285295
Things to be carried:
- At least 1 litre personal water bottle (compulsory, all time in your bag)
- Consent form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- An extra pair of dry clothes. Heavy rains are expected in this region
- Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.
Our WhatsApp Catalogue - https://wa.me/c/919820285295
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile - https://chat.whatsapp.com/CMw5cZKPCcM2ygfbh6RIeM