Basic Photography Workshop (DEAL of DSLR)
As you have unboxed your DSLR, its time to unlock the magic that DSLR can do.
Photography Workshop like this helps you get close to nature and take a break from the chaotic city life of hectic routines, excel, ppts and targets.
The sound of chirping birds in an evening and calm water rippling is the beauty of lakeside.
Photography allows you to discover the world and yourself in the same process.But in order to accomplish this dream discovery, you need to be master of your gadget 'DSLR' & fundamentals.
If your concepts are clear as daylight and if you are able to make decisions on exposure and composition just like the firing flash of yours then this is where it all begins the process of building a photographer within you.
WHATs the offer?
The below topics will be covered and the participants will learn how to apply these concepts in Photography.
1. Basic understanding of DSLR
2. The Control Panel
3. Exposure Triangle
4. Exposure Modes
5. Indoor /Outdoor Lighting
6. Manual and autofocus (focusing points, single or continuous focus)
7. Mastering Manual exposure (ISO, shutter speeds, f/ stops)
8. Depth of field (shallow, deep)
9. Understanding exposure & Compensation
10. White balance
11. Composition (framing)
12. Bracketing & HDR
13. Lenses and perspective (the right choice of focal length)
14. ProActive Decision Making.
15. Story Telling Approach in Image-making
16. Post Processing of Images
17. Social Media & Image Making
18. Handling Equipment with care
19. Approach to Commercial Photography
20. Light Painting
21. Use of Artificial Lighting Techniques
22. Quick Tips on Post Processing on the cellphone
Event: Basic Photography Workshop at Bhandardara
Date: 14th & 15th April 2018
Cost: INR 3499/- (Kasara-Kasara)
Maximum participants: 15 (First Come, First Serve)
Difficulty level: Easy
Food: Basic veg/ non-veg
Washrooms: Toilets available
02:45PM: Meet Team Travers at Kasara Station
5:00PM: Reach workshop site and have evening snacks along with Briefing session Followed by Slide Shows and Primary Session 1.
7:00PM : Demonstrations and Light Painting
9:00PM onward : Dinner and chilling time (Discussion with participants and Session 2 with Demonstrations, music, dance etc)
Train Time Table CST - Kasara
12:33 pm: CST
12:46 pm: Dadar
12:53 pm: Kurla
01:15 pm: Thane
01:37 pm: Kalyan
01:50 pm: Titwala
02:10 pm: Asangaon
02:47 pm: Kasara
6:00AM: Wake up call to enjoy morning sunrise (Starting of Session 3 )
8:00AM: Breakfast and tea Post that (Session 4)
up to 10:30 AM : Session 4 & 5
10:30 AM to 12 Noon : Individual Session with concluding Session 6
12 Noon: We leave the campsite with amazing memories, learning and new friends.
Package includes :
• Kasara To Kasara Transport
• Non A//C rooms (Four Sharing Basis), pillows and matresses
• First aid
• Evening Breakfast, BBQ (veg/non-veg) and Dinner (Veg)
• Morning breakfast
• Tea (morning and evening)
• Environment fees & expertise.
• Photography guidance,Notes etc.
Package excludes :
• Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
• Anything which is not included in the inclusions
Things to carry:
• A small sack to put your belongings
• Bottle of water (minimum 2L)
• DSLR Camera (for learning night photography)
• Tripod Compulsory (Night photography needs a tripod)
• Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
• Personal medicines, if any
• Odomos cream
• Warm clothes
Prateek Vora : 9773283138
Sudeep Mendjoge : 9867563169
Rugved Lele : 9702374157
Lokesh Tardalkar : 9820990389
• Limited seats, entry on first come, first serve basis
• Payments to be done in advance by bank transfer, cash or cheque
• As the area is remote and as per surrounding villages’ request, silence hours from 12:00 midnight to 6:00am
• Travers is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage done to an individual or their belongings
• The leader’s decision would be final and binding on all the members. No arguments would be entertained
• Any type of drug abuse is strictly prohibited
• Last but not the least, make sure the environment is not harmed
Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “When you go to the mountain leave only your footprints and bring back only memories”
You may also like the following events from Travers India:
Also check out other Arts Events in Mumbai
, Workshops in Mumbai
, Photography Events in Mumbai
Liked this event? Spread the word :