Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, cst, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400001, Mumbai, India
Amboli Ghat MonsoonMania
Amboli ghat is perched in the Sahyadri ranges and located in Sindhudurg district. It is a biodiversity hot-spot for reptiles & amphibians. Enchanting waterfalls and fascinating viewpoints make Amboli a monsoon destination. Delicious konkani meals and tranquil ambience of the hill station will relax your mind.
Be prepared to walk through cold streams, heavy rain, thick fogetc. of western ghats.
23:00 - Catch “12619 Kokankanya Exp” from Mumbai
09:30 - Reach Sawantwadi and travel towards Amboli Ghat. This journey will pass through cloud covered mountains. You will be able to see waterfalls on the way
11:30 - Check-in the hotel and freshen up.
13:00 - Relish the Konkani Lunch and then we will see the famous sights of Amboli i.e. Nangarta Falls, Kavalshet Point, Swayanbhu Ganesh temple.
17:00 - Enjoy hot tea and pakoda before we go for a jungle trail
20:00 - Dinner and Masti
06:00 - Wake up early if you want to enjoy the lovely morning scenery of this monsoon heaven.
08:00 - Post breakfast we will explore the lesser known but very beautiful waterfalls of Amboli.
13:00 - We will check-out after lunch and explore the market. The market is famous for cashews and local snacks.
15:30 - Depart for Sawantwadi
18:10 - Travel to Mumbai
05:30 - Reach Mumbai
- Rs.2500 non-refundable advance.
- Book early to avoid waiting list
- Travel in SL from Mumbai (subject to availability)
- Travel from Sawantwadi to Amboli ghat and back
- All food and refreshments (after reaching Sawantwadi)
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Entry Charges at waterfalls
- Bottled water/drinks during trip
- Food during travel from Mumbai to Sawantwadi
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Ankit Singh: 8898389189 (Available on WhatsApp)
For payment through UPI: singhank23@icici
Things to be carried:
- At least 1 litre personal water bottle (all time in your bag)
- An extra pair of dry clothes. Heavy rains are expected in this region
- Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.
About The Host: We are on a mission to change the way India travels by promoting backpack travel itineraries. We choose culturally rich and scenic villages. Let’s travel to find our real selves.
Let’s wander where WiFi is weak.
Website Link: www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
Are you the host?
Nearby HotelsChhatrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station, cst, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400001, Mumbai, India