Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, known for its dense forests, is home to animals including black panthers, bison, sloth bear, bonnet macaque, elephants, leopard cats, civets, porcupines and our national animal- tiger. More than 300 species of birds including 4 types of hornbill have been recorded here. Reptiles in the park include the king cobra, spectacled cobra, Russell's viper, saw-scaled viper, common krait, Indian rock python, rat snake, vine snake, bamboo pit viper and monitor lizards.
The sanctuary provides rafting opportunities at the Virnoli Rapids connected to the KaliRiver. Other activities include jungle walks, water-zorbing, bird watching, crocodile spotting etc.
19:00 - Start traveling from Mumbai in an AC Volvo bus (sleeper).
23:00 - Pickup from Pune
08:30 - Reach Dandeli and have breakfast
10:00 - Crocodile park excursion
12:00 - Reach our cottages and freshen up.
14:00 - After lunch we can go for a nature walk in the jungle
16:00 - We will go for evening Jeep Safari in Anshi National Park
19:00 - Dinner and then some gupshup or night walk in forest
06:00 - Morning Jeep Safari or walking on bird watching trail
09:00 - Breakfast and then checkout
12:00 - We will do river rafting, water zorbing, water zipline etc. in Kali river
17:00 - Return bus for Mumbai/Pune
07:00 - Reach Mumbai
Fees: Rs.9000 only
- Half non-refundable if cancelled at least 7 days before trip
- Non-refundable if cancelled in last 7 days to trip
- You can get travel discount of Rs.2200 if you report directly at Dandeli
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Dandeli and back in AC Volvo sleeper bus
- Local transport in bus/auto/jeep etc.
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis in cottages
- All meals from Sunday breakfast to Monday Evening refreshments
- River Rafting, Water Zorbing, Water Zipline (one time each)
- Jungle Safari in Jeep, Nature Walk in Forest
- Crocodile Park Excursion
- Food during bus journey from Mumbai to Dandeli and back
- Bottled water/drinks during trip
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Krishna Kuya – 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email – a3V5YSAhIGtyaXNobmEgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==
For payment through UPI - kuya@hdfcbank
For Payment through Paytm or Google Pay: 9820285295
Things to be carried:
- At least 1 litre personal water bottle (compulsory, all time in your bag)
- Proper clothing for 2 days and various activities
- Sport shoes is recommended but floaters is also acceptable
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.
Our Blog: https://www.darkgreenadventures.com/blog
Our WhatsApp Catalogue: https://wa.me/c/919820285295
Our Instagram Link: www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile - https://chat.whatsapp.com/CMw5cZKPCcM2ygfbh6RIeM