Established with the aim to provide education and to generate awareness about Nature Conservation, Maharashtra Nature Park (MNP) with its wonderful settings and rich biodiversity makes ideal place for this purpose.
Nature lovers eager to come here again and again are vouching that Nature Park makes ideal place to study biodiversity and to learn Nature ethics in absolute relaxed atmosphere.
Biodiversity of Park: MNP is hotspot of Mumbai with 125 species of Birds, 85 species of Butterfly, 9 Species of snake and more than 300 species of plants.
You may come across: Nature/Photography/Butterfly/Medicinal Plant/ Birds
*Entry Fee: Rs. 200/- per person
(No charges are applicable for kids less than 4 years of age.)
* Reporting Timing: – 8:00am
* Trail Timing: 8:30am to 11:00am
* Refreshment: 11:00 am to 11:30am
* End of the Trail: 11:30am
1. Wear proper walking shoes. No sandals or slippers, please.
2. Carry an ample amount of water for yourself.
3. Carry your own rainy Gears.
4. Please carry with you Odomos.
5. Carry 1 Litre of water (compulsory).