Enough of those futuristic 3D printing videos, it's time to learn it to do yourself!
Maker's Asylum provides you with the opportunity to have hands-on tools training session which will train participants on how to use the 3D printer safely and effectively, running through using the 3D model compiler, printing parts, changing materials in and out of the material loading bays, and properly disposing of all materials after the print.
- Introduction to types of 3D Printing.
- Preparing design for the print.
- Adjusting design in software for print.
- Setting 3D Printer for the print.
- Loading and unloading material.
- Printing and talking your piece with you.
All materials required for the tool training will be provided to the participant and you will also get 2 hours of free printing time at Asylum.
What to Bring: Laptop and mouse. Mouse is optional.
For any other questions contact us at +91 9004686828