- ABOVE MENTIONED TICKET PRICE IS THE DISCOUNTED PRICE. PAY MORE AT VENUE.
17th Pharmacovigilance 2018:
Virtue Insight is glad to announce 17th Pharmacovigilance 2018 to be held on 15th November 2018 in Mumbai, India.It focuses on the advancements in Pharmacovigilance, Risk Management, and Drug Safety. The field of Pharmacovigilance is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical sciences and pharmaceuticals. 17th Pharmacovigilance 2018 emphasizes on how the importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.
- Principal Sponsor: Apcer Life Sciences
- Gold Sponsor: Syneos Health
- Exhibitors: Ab Cube, Medvigil, Elsevier
- A. RAMKISHAN, Deputy Drugs Controller, DDC(I)
- K. BANGARURAJAN, Joint Drugs Controller (INDIA), CDSCO (HQ)
- RAJENDRA SANGHAVI, Sr. Consulting Clinician & Chairman - Medical Committee, Indian Drug Manufacturers' Association (IDMA)
- MAYUR PARMAR, Deputy Collector, Government Of Gujarat
- DEEPA ARORA, Vice President- Pharmacovigilance & Global Head- Drug Safety & Risk Management, Lupin
- ARUN BHATT, Consultant - Clinical Research & Development
- SHIRAZ KANDAWALLA, Associate Director - Regulatory Affairs, Abbott
- JAMAL BAIG, Country Head- Pharmacovigilance, Merck Sharp & Dohme
- SANJEEV MIGLANI, Founder and Director, AWINSA Life Sciences
- GURPREET SINGH, Global Head, Pharmacovigilance Operations, Novartis
- SRIRUPA DAS, Associate Director - Medical Affairs, Abbott
- PRADEEPA RAMAKRISHNA, Global Safety Physician/ Lead Surveillance Physician, AstraZeneca
- MANOJ SWAMINATHAN, Chief Manager / Head - Global Pharmacovigilance Center, Piramal
- PRAVIN GHADGE, Head of Clinical Research Services, Reliance Life Sciences
- ALAP GANDHI, Head Medical Affairs, GSK
- MILIND ANTANI, Leader, Pharma and Healthcare, Nishith Desai Associates
- NIDHI VAISH DAS, Drug Safety, Roche Pharmaceuticals
- PRASHANT BODHE, Director, CliniSearch
- SUJAY KULKARNI, Senior Manager, Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance, GSK
- RANJIT BARSHIKAR, QbD / CGMP Consulting, Member Editorial Board Journal of Generic Medicines, England
- PRANJAL BORDOLOI, AVP - Medical Affairs and Pharmacovigilance, Veeda Clinical Research
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
Vice Presidents, Directors, CRO’s, Heads and Managers of:
Pharmacovigilance Strategy, Drug Safety/Risk Management, Information and Clinical Data Management, Clinical Research, Research & Development, Product Safety/Assurance Assessment, Patient Safety & Outcomes Research & Data Analysis, Epidemiology project management, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Sales & Marketing, Biotech manufacturers
From the following:
Pharmaceutical organizations, Generic pharmaceutical companies, Contract research organizations, Patient recruitment companies, Government- Department of health, Non-profit organizations/ Association, Consultants.
- Conference Sponsor, Exhibition Stall (Booth) and a paid Speaker slots are also available. We also have some sponsorship opportunities available for the event, which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit, and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Meet your peers in an interactive, discussion-based format designed to maximize knowledge transfer and networking
- Enjoy our informal networking at drinks and lunch
- Meet the leading solution providers in the market to forge partnerships and discover solutions
- Receive electronic versions of the conference documentation for use of reference post-event.
- Get ideas for?training topics?that you might want to present as professional development sessions to others in your workplace.
- Observe speakers from the perspective of seeing what works really well so you can learn new public speaking techniques and strategies that you can apply when doing your own presentations.
- Learn what not to do in presentations if you end up sitting through any sessions that fail to be engaging or informative.
- Delegates also benefit from discounted rates onfuture event attendance.
Testimonials from our past Pharmacovigilance Conferences:
- The Breadth of expertise from Industry was exceptional – PV Audit Manger, Allergan
- Very nice opportunity to share own challenges with other Pharmacovigilance experts and hear about future initiatives. I would like to thank Virtue Insight for organising the conference – Associate Director, Pharmacovigilance Operations, INCYTE Biosciences International
- Very nice opportunity to share current challenges within its own organisation with other Pharmacovigilance agents and hear about future initiatives to make our contribution to PV, safety, more efficiently moving forward. – Associate Director, Pharmacovigilance Operations, INCYTE Biosciences International
- Good networking opportunity. Balanced topics, good mix of well known speakers and new ones. Interesting Panels. – Global Head Medical & Clinical Drug Safety, Vifor Pharma
- Excellent topics of PV covered. Good panellists and speakers. Good Venue and Facilities – Pharmacovigilance Officer / Nonclinical Toxicology Expert, Ferrer Internacional
- Good opportunity to network with colleagues. Mostly the speakers/panel members were of high calibre and experienced. – Safety Executive Director, Amgen
- The programme is very diverse and representations from various companies covering many areas of PV System. Very well organised and great opportunity to network with industry colleagues. - Safety & International Director, Regulatory Inspections, R&D QA&C, Shire PharmaceuticalsVery nicely managed. Good Speakers & content. Cooperative and convenient venue. Nice management of time. Good opportunity for networking – Assistant Manager – Pharmacovigilance, Mega Lifesciences
- 14th Pharmacovigilance Summit 2017 was an insightful and quite resourceful in the area of pharmacovigilance and the upcoming guidelines which is expected to come in force by 1st Jan 2018 – AGM – Business Development, Clinical Trial Services
- The Venue, key speakers included from big pharma companies & CROs has been perfect for the topic of panel discussion – MSA, George Clinical
- Very good conference to have knowledge about pharmacovigilance in briefly & also to understand the guidelines of India which is coming in 1st Jan 2018 – Regulatory Affairs Executive, Ashish Lifesciences
- Thanks Virtue Insight Piyush Patel for providing the stupendabulous experience of 13th Pharmacovigilance Conference in Chicago (27-28 Sep). Really worth attending this platform which constituted of wonderful people of the industry around from brilliant experience and background. Very well planned and coordinated; flawless activities all 2 days long. All the best to you and the team for events ahead. – Region Head, Business Development and Program Delivery, Turacoz Healthcare Solutions
- To be a bit more specific, I would like to mention that the conference was very well organized, from preparation, communications, venue-selection, agenda, all the way to the food and networking mixer.The selection of experts was well-mixed across the field yet focused on the subject of the conference, ensuring a lively and fruitful exchange of ideas.The size of the conference was perfect for valuable discussions in the meeting and around it, and for highly meaningful networking.The atmosphere of the conference was focused yet relaxed, making this at the same time a very valuable learning and networking opportunity and a pleasure to attend.Thank you very much for bringing me to this excellent conference, it was an honour, a pleasure, and a very valuable learning and networking experience.– Director Clinical Cytometry, Biomarker Technologies, ECTR, Bristol-Myers Squibb