Come enjoy the majestic, stunningly beautiful Zwartkops Mountain area for a fun filled long weekend, only 30 minutes from Johannesburg & Pretoria. A weekend filled with endless laughter, friendship, tons of fun had by all, (a party by the pool & boma on Saturday night) beautiful walks next to mountain pools and waterfalls, top class accommodation, and loads of fun around the camp fire in the evenings. Venue includes our own heated pool, boma and luxary tented camp, access to volley ball, sports field, entertainment room, pub, snooker, gym trip park, two restaurants, and a jacuzzi.
To secure yourself a spot at this not to be missed event, mark yourself as yes in the event in Meetup, here - https://www.meetup.com/adventure-fun-social-in-the-city/events/263577442/
Escape the dreary city and immerse yourself in the beauty nature offers at Bush Willow Tented Camp in the Muldersdrift countryside. Soak up African sunsets, relax next to the Boma fire, or put on those unused hiking boots and conquer the Zwartkops Mountain. The tented camp is next to the Crocodile River and made up of 10 tents each accommodating up to 6 people, and has hot indoor showers and a small kitchenette (with stove and fridge).
Bush Willow Tented Camp is situated in Muldersdrift only 30 minutes from both Johannesburg and Pretoria, offering a unique outdoor experience. The small tented camp is built in a sector of Glenburn Lodge which is surrounded by indigenous bush, at the foot of the Zwartkops Mountains, on the banks of the Blaauwbank River.
Generally we braai together in the evenings in the boma area (optional).
Accommodation comprises ten large comfortable walk-in tents, sleeping between 4 to 6 people each, including hot indoor showers, a toilet, and a small kitchenette. Tents are on a first come first serve basis. All meals are prepared by you and enjoyed in the thatched boma area where one can relax with a glass of wine while the tantalizing aroma of food grilling, fills the air.
The tented camp will be booked exclusively by us in conjunction with the full take-up of all the tents, accommodating up to 60 people. Tents are first come first serve.
You are welcome to take part in the 2 hour Saturday hike or the 1.5 hour Sunday hike.
FEE R695.00. FULL PAYMENT on confirming yourself as YES for the event.
The tented camp is a self-catering venue so bring food & drinks.
Cancellation & Refunds - By Marking yourself as YES for this event you confirm that you have read these Cancellation & Refund terms, acknowledge them, understand them, accept them, and will abide by them.
• Cancellation 90 days or more before the event - full refund;
• Cancellation 60 days to 89 days before the event - 75% refund;
• Cancellation 31 days to 59 days before the event - 50% refund.;
• Cancellation 30 days or less before the event - NO REFUND, unless you find a paid replacement for your space (paid to you by your replacement of the event, and payment confirmed to Steve, by your replacement);
• Cancellation fee of R150-00 applies to any cancellation, over and above the aforementioned cancellation fees.
CHECKLIST FOR CAMPERS (please bring)
• Bedding (Sleeping bag or blankets and sheets) • Torch & Batteries • Food and Beverages • Lock & Key • First Aid Supplies • Cell phone & charger • Plates, Drinking glasses, Bowls Cups / Mugs, Knifes & Forks, Spoons • Pot & pans • Dish cloth, sponge & soap • Cleaning materials• Ice and Cooler box • Firewood / Charcoal / Firelighter and Matches • Black bags • Camping clothes Jersey / Hiking shoes / tekkies/ strops, hat • Sunscreen • Camera / • Toiletries • Towels, swimming costume • Mosquito repellent • Water bottles
• Permanent walk-in tent • 6 x Army style single beds with mattresses and mattress protectors • 4 x bedside Lights • 4 x electric plugs points • 1 x kettle • 1x 2 plate stove • 1 x small fridge• Kitchen basin • 1 cutlery/crockery rack• 1 x Bathroom mirror • 1 x Shower with shower curtain • 1 x Toilet with toilet paper • 4 x Steel Trommels (Lockable) • 2 x Steel cabinets • 6 x Plastic chairs • 1 x picnic bench