Unplug - Gozo Yoga Retreat
We are delighted to welcome you on this short yoga break on the gorgeous island of Gozo. If you are looking for a few days away to practice yoga and meditation for cultivating inner radiance and balance then this is the place for you.
With daily yoga classes, workshops and meditations, you will soon feel refreshed, energised and rejuvenated.
This retreat is an invitation for you to slow down (because everything is being taken care of), have fun, journey within in a supported and sacred space whilst allowing the body to balance and heal.
Shared accommodation 420 euro
• 3 nights accommodation (shared double room)
• Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Use of the swimming pool
• Daily Yoga and Meditation sessions
• Drawing for Healing Session
• Informal Dialogue on Ayurveda
• Reflection and Journal Time
Tailored Abhyanga Ayurvedic Massages with nurturing Ayurvedic oils to balance the doshas
A non-refundable deposit of 200 euro is required to secure your space.
For further information and the full program contact Claire on aW5mbyB8IGNsYWlyZXlvZ2FtYWx0YSAhIGNvbQ== or 79272914
About the Yoga Teacher
- Claire Mangion graduated in business management in 2001. Yet her inner calling led her towards the path of yoga and intuitive healing. She has been practising and teaching yoga for the last 12 years. She completed her yoga teacher diploma training in 2007 with Kevala Institute furthering her studies in Kriya Yoga and Meditation in 2013 with Yogananda School of Yoga. In 2018 she completed her training as a sexual awakening for women facilitator with the late Shakti Malan.
She is today the founder of Yoga Space Malta where she teaches yoga and its philosophy through her classes and workshops/retreats. She incorporates various styles of yoga including Vinyasa flow, Kriya and Yoga Ecstatic Dance. Through her teachings and practice, she facilitates the energy flow creating a balance and a safe space where healing can occur.
About the Intuitive Artist
Amanda will be leading the drawing for healing. She is the founder of Intuitive Expressions, a platform where she shares the healing power of Art. Expressing ones’ energy through colours allows you to tap in depth what is presented to you in the moment. An Intuitive Expression is an invitation to go within and feel fully the magnificence of oneself. Her art is a form of guidance to explore within and into our uniqueness.
About the Ayurvedic Therapist
Mariella Tauro is a qualified Ayurvedic therapist, practicing the Abhyanga massage according to the ancient knowledge of the Maharishi.