Series of 4 classes (4 Tuesday) on the theory and practice (at your home) of the sacred art of Tantra.
Course in English. No need to be in a relationship. No prerequisites.
DESCRIPTION AND OBJECTIVES:
- Discover a self-transformation approach based on the ancient practices of sacred sexuality.
- Understand the origins and significance of tantric sexuality not only as described in Indian traditions but also as secretly taught and in a wide variety of cultures through the centuries.
- Learn how to refine your sexual activity and to make your life force circulate throughout the body, enhancing your mind and body.
- Share the physical, energetic and spiritual transformation with your partner to experience a state of wellbeing, closeness and growing love.
- Develop a deep mind-body connection for more inner strength and lucidity in your life.
- Understand how to achieve high levels of personal and spiritual development.
- Regenerate your entire being with these formerly secret techniques and make great strides with one of the most powerful tools on your spiritual journey and to awaken Kundalini
This course is opened to couples and singles alike. Classes are mostly theoretical: you are given exercises to practice at home. Thus, no couple's practices, no touching or nudity. No need to have taken a course with SUMMUM beforehand.
This series of 4 classes is preceded (one week before) by a course (optional) on the history of the Tantra (www.facebook.com/events/398244187236220
Only 30 seats per class (classes are often full - register early!)
Presenter: Stephane Richer. Founder of Centre SUMMUM. http://centresummum.com/en/Founder
/. Presenter at various festivals such as OpenMind, Timeless, Space Gathering and EarthDance. Speaker on the subject for more than 35 years. Author of the texts of a Facebook page on the topic of Kundalini and sacred sexuality ( https://www.facebook.com/Kundalini-140971995120
/) with over 80 thousand readers.
WHEN: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 and the following 3 Tuesdays
DURATION: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
WHERE: Equilibrium Yoga Center. 4812 St-Laurent BLVD, Suite 101, Montreal.
Price for the series of 4 classes:
Regular price: 112$ (+taxes)
Early bird price (online registration via Bookéo): 96$ (+taxes)
See the rates page for all discounts: http://centresummum.com/en/Prices
Three registration options:
1. Online registration: https://bookeo.com/centresummum?devent=41555N6CT3E15CE667E67A_2018-03-13_OmLSCuedcRuI
2. Phone: (438) 385-6633
3. E-mail: send us an email with the name, email and phone number of each participant, plus the name and date of the course you wish to attend at info | centresummum ! com
For more information: info | centresummum ! com