Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Montreal ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Montreal, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Montreal there are so many fun things to do.
Montreal has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- The Halloween Nightmare I Montreal was hosted at Jet Night Club.
- Soirée Assez Spooky MERCI was hosted at 1435 Rue de Bleury, Montréal, QC H3A 2H7, Canada.
- Halloween Cookie Decorating Event was hosted at 3610 Rue McTavish, Montréal, QC H3A 1Y2, Canada.
- Soirée lugubre et festive / Fun and Spooky Evening was hosted at Musée Stewart Museum.
- Dance Of The Demons II was hosted at COOP KATACOMBES.
- Otaku Comedy Show: Halloween Edition was hosted at O-Taku Manga Lounge.
- Phantoms of the Island – Fun and Spooky Evening was hosted at Musée Stewart.
- Spooky Girl at Datcha Halloween - Oct 31st was hosted at Datcha.
- DANCE TILL DEATH x ECHOisONE | Halloween Rave was hosted at Union Française de Montréal.
- Glitter Bomb w/ Anaconda LaSabrosa, Noka Palm Trees & Olympia was hosted at Bar Le Ritz PDB.
- CSSA Event—“Haunted Castle”Halloween Night Party was hosted at : Le Cinq (1234 Rue de la Montagne, Montreal, QC, H3G 1Z1).
- Party Bénéfice d'Halloween de Extinction Rebellion was hosted at 6960 Avenue Christophe-Colomb, Montréal, QC H2S, Canada.
- Gede Afro Caribbean Halloween was hosted at 1234 Rue de la Montagne, Montréal, QC H3G 1Z1, Canada.
- PERSIAN MONTREAL HALLOWEEN 2019 was hosted at Le Cinq Montreal.
- Halloween Flash Day 1974 was hosted at Tattoo Studio 1974.