The summit will explore the latest research findings in deep learning and the real world impact these may have. Where do the challenges still lie in research and application? Learn about the latest progress towards technological advancements from a global line-up of experts.
Confirmed speakers include :
• Clement Farabet - VP of AI Infrastructure at NVIDIA
• Alessandro Magnani - Distinguished Data Scientist at Walmart Labs
• Jeff Gehlhaar - Vice President of Technology at Qualcomm Technologies
• Joaquin Quinonero Candela - Director of Applied Machine Learning at Facebook
• Yoshua Bengio - Full Professor at Université de Montréal
• and more...
Just don’t delay too long as the Early Bird rates end on 18th August. https://re-work.co/events/deep-learning-summit-montreal-canada-track2-2017