About this Event
This meet-up is host by ScalingX and Greythorn. We warmly invite all web3 enthusiasts to join us and expand your network with ours.
· Chichi (Co-Founder of ScalingX)
· Seabook (Dev Advocate of StarkWare)
· Jemma (Founder of Portal Gate)
· Krunal (Founder of Unidex)
· Burt Rock (Project Manager of Kwenta)
· Anna (CMO of Orbits)
Round Table Discussion:
- In light of the recent news about the security breach on ZkSync-based DEX Merlin, which lost $1.8M despite being audited, how do you think Zero-Knowledge Proof (ZKP) can enhance security on Layer 2 of DeFi protocols? What is your view on this particular case?
- ZK is currently being used in many projects to enhance privacy and protect data security, such as Portal Gate. Is this the primary application of Zero-Knowledge Proof (ZKP)? Can you share some insights on how a more privacy-friendly world could look in the future?
- ZK roll-ups like StarkNet, ZKSync, etc. can potentially make Ethereum more efficient and scalable. Do you think they will outperform Arbitrum and OP? How can these technologies improve Ethereum's scalability?
- With the Cancun-Deneb upgrade on the horizon, EIP-4844 aims to decrease Rollup fees by nearly 20x and potentially increase TPS. What is your opinion on this upgrade, and how do you believe it will impact ZK Layer 2?
ScalingX is a global VC/accelerator across Singapore, Hong Kong and San Francisco dedicated to the development of Web3 and blockchain technologies, with a focus on Zero-Knowledge Proof (ZKP) technology. Our goal is to advance the adoption of blockchain technology around the world through investments. We support early-stage Web3 startups by helping them with talent recruitment, networking, fundraising, project incubation, PR and branding, community building, and more. We are fully committed to building a more scalable, transparent, secure, and decentralized network of tomorrow.
Greythorn is an investment firm with 50+ years of combined experience in financial markets, FinTech & blockchain technology. We are headquartered in Melbourne and extend our business all across the Asia Pacific. We seek to provide our clients with exposure into multi-strategy positioning within web3 & blockchain-related markets. And we are dedicated to supporting the development of the industry as we prepare to invest in the world of tomorrow.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|