Our first Blood Donation Clinic, #givebloodgivelife is scheduled for April 02, 2018 (Easter Monday) at the Heartland Blood Donor Clinic, Mississauga. Your kindness and generosity will impact many lives and together we can make a difference.
If you are an eligible donor (see below a summary of the eligibility criteria) and available for the Blood Donation clinic on April 02nd 2018, Please let us know.
Here is a summary of the eligibility criteria for your quick reference:
1. You should be between 17 years and older
2. There is a weight and height requirement for 17 to 23 years old – see attached weight and height criteria
3. Bring Identification card – (i.e driver’s license, new Health card or blood donor card if you are already a donor) – ID is a must
4.No tattoos or body piercings in the last 6 months
5.EAT and DRINK water the day before the donation and most especially on the day of the donation date. Lots of water. This is the secret to donating.
6.You have not been to the dentist in the last 72 hours.
7. Link to the quick eligibility quiz: www.blood.ca/en/blood/eligibility-quiz
8. If you have traveled outside of Canada please call 1 888 2 DONATE (1-888-236-6283) and talk to a nurse. The whole list of country is also found here https://www.blood.ca/en/blood/travel
- you can download the list of regions.
9. Donor Questionnaire can be reviewed here https://www.blood.ca/en/blood/record-donation
To join this drive, please email MKA | MississaugaKeralaAssociation ! com